Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited ingredient recipe includes just one animal protein and one vegetable for pets with food sensitivities.
- Made with farm-raised rabbit, an easily digestible protein that provides all the essential amino acids your kitty needs.
- Guaranteed levels of natural omegas and antioxidants promote healthy skin and coat, plus immune health.
- Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece.
- Never contains any grain, dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, fish, sweet potato, potato, chickpeas, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealInstinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Turkey Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Adult Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$37.00Chewy Price$46.99List Price$35.15Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Indoor Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Duck & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit Meal, Peas, Tapioca...||Turkey Meal, Peas, Turkey...||Salmon Meal, Peas, Tapioca...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...||Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||—||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
372 Customer Reviews
The only food that works for our cat with IBD
Our cat started vomiting every meal. He was on Royal Canin digestive formula at the time, and had been for over a year. Two vet visits, a specialist and an ultrasound later, there was no bowel obstruction so they suspected IBD. They recommended a couple of different hydrolized protein cat foods that our cat wouldn't go near. The vet pooh-pooh'ed the idea of a limited ingredient diet, no idea why. Meanwhile we found this one online and gave it a go. He has never had an issue with it. We just passed the 90 day mark so we're really hopeful that this will continue to work well for him. He's only 3 years old and has always had digestive issues since we adopted him at 10 weeks.
Allergy Kitty Enjoys this.
This limited ingredient food is one of the few my cat can eat due to allergies. He enjoys the taste and can eat it despite that he does not have teeth. Note that the food is black, causing stools to be black which can be alarming. It is very high in protein and my other cats get constipated from it but they all want to eat it. I have to supplement them with other food they do not like as much. This shipment arrived two days later then expected and was left on the back porch, exposed, and next to my trash can. ???! so in future orders I will see if I can leave the OBVIOUS instructions to put it on the front porch.
Good if have allergies
Im not a fan of the rabbit meal in the ingredients, but options are limited when looking for anything chicken free, or fowl free if has allergies as we are finding its not just chicken but anything with feathers that may be a problem. He took to it right off, and eats as a treat as well, as I mentioned hard to find anything with limited ingredients. He loves it and have tried 90% of products fowl free out there, so far this is it. It is expensive, but so are vet bills.
Our Cats Love This Food!
Both of our cats are on limited-ingredient diets now for health issues. If I had started this sooner, one of them may not have had the issues she has. Still, we do the best we can and this is where we are now. This food is easy for them to digest and does not upset either of their stomachs. We buy this in three different texture versions for variety, dry, canned, and wet food topper. They like them all. I highly recommend this for anyone with cats with digestive issues. It has really helped!
Kitty with IBS
So, this has been the only food my cat with IBS can kinda keep down. He does still throw it up every other day, which sucks cleaning off carpet. It is black and it does stink (the food, the farts, the litter box..) but I guess it beats cleaning up puke everyday. One of my cats sticks her nose up to it but 3 out of 4 are delighted.
Best food for my cat
This food is the only food I can find to feed my cat, that has allergies. He is allergic to EVERYTHING in most cat foods. Corn, wheat, soy, tomato, potato, brewers yeast and flaxseed. I pray they don't ever stop making thos food like they have limited ingredient treats. We no longer can find treats for him as they all contain ingredients he's allergic to.
She said yuck
My 17 year old fat girl with stomach issues wouldn't touch this. UGLY UGLY black pellets that stank. Wish I hadn't tried them on her, she died (NOT BECAUSE OF THE FOOD) a couple of weeks later and I would of rather made her last days more pleasant.
My cat loves this
My cat is allergic to chicken, so she can't eat most dry foods. She loves the Instinct Limited Ingredient Rabbit, so she gets it as a supplement to her canned food (which is also Limited Ingredient Rabbit.
They love rabbit!
Have been buying Dr. Elsey's clean protein dry rabbit food. They have been out of stock for a while so decided to try a different limited ingredient, grain free rabbit food. My kitties are fed a homemade balanced raw diet but I use dry food in their nightly puzzle feeders. They seem to like this new food a lot and I haven't seen any digestive upsets.
Cats wouldn’t touch it
Trying to save some money and implement a dry food into the cats rotation for the time being. Should have bought their regular food and cut costs elsewhere because they won’t touch this. Bummed. The kibble is black and kind of big. The minute I opened the bag I knew they wouldn’t have anything to do with it. Maybe if your cat is used to kibble and not a picky eater like mine, this might work.