Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Adult Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Peas, Tapioca...||Rabbit Meal, Peas, Tapioca...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Ocean Fish Meal...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||—||—||—|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- A limited ingredient recipe made with a single animal protein and just one vegetable, for cats with sensitivities.
- Made with wild-caught salmon that’s easy to digest and rich in essential amino acids.
- Guaranteed levels of natural omegas and antioxidants promote skin, coat and immune health.
- Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece.
- Contains absolutely no grain, dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, fish, sweet potato, potato, chickpeas, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$30.39Chewy Price$31.99List Price$28.87Autoship Price
- Freely Rabbit Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$21.04Chewy Price$32.99List Price$19.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Duck & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.03Chewy Price$24.73Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Healthy Weight Grain-Free Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Recipe Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$31.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price$29.45Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowlands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- ACANA Bountiful Catch High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Great Single-Protein Option!!
My cats have sensitive stomachs so this single-protein food has really helped stop their vomiting after eating! It’s a little smelly to humans, but my cats love it :)
The cats think they're treats MUAHAHA
I fill up a kong treat ball with this kibble and they think they are getting a ball full of treats! Keeps them busy and their fur is so nice and soft after they started this food. It is a little smelly, but I think that is what entices them!
A favorite of the cats, but shame on the company
The price on this particular variety just keeps going up and up and up. My previous order was all of 3 weeks ago and already the price has risen by just over 20% compared to then, and before that it was a 15% increase. This is absolutely ridiculous, even compared to the usual things people are doing to screw others over during the pandemic.
What did the cat drag in?!?!
My cat will eat this food and definitely digests it just fine, but the food smells SO HORRIBLE, that I don't want it in the house anymore.
Stinky Poops but healthy poops
I foster and I have one kitty who always had soft stools and this food greatly helped!!! (She’s had many clean fecals but she just has a sensitive tummy. I suspect chicken is the cause.). I’m thankful for the better poops but......holy moly her poops smell sooooo bad! The whole room smells. I need to find a compromise.
So far so good, took a few weeks but I can see a huge improvement on his fur and poop.. He’s no longer scratching and having diarrhea. I must say, the food smell is pretty strong but he loves it and he’s happy so I can deal with it..
be patient! this food works!!!
Ok so my cat was originally feral. She was found on the streets of Okc out in the hood where known gang affiliations were prevalent. No one wanted her because some one had personally tattooed her. Yup. Human tattooed her. Tattooed 918 on her inner hip. With much love and care she is the sweetest kitten ever. However I have battled 6 yrs of the most awful stinkiest poops ever. I always wondered how could the cutest 7lb thing put out something so stinky that could literally wake the dead? It was bad. It would gag me out the room. I took her in for her yearly check up last year, and I mentioned this issue because it was driving me nuts. I wanted to be able to sleep without being woke up from her stinkys. I feel like Gemma knew this because she would always look at me with the eyes of humiliation. We share a bedroom her litterbox included because my roommate has a dog who antagonizes her. Anyways, the vet mentioned she thinks that an allergy to chicken might be the culprit since a month or two before I had brought her in for this fever blister thing that was like on her mouth. She factored that in with what I was saying and said well since she was a stray she may require a limited ingredient high protein diet and she may very well need to stay awake from chicken. The last year I have tried blue buffalos version. Natural balance. Nulo. And a few others. And let me just say, this brand take the cake. It’s the best. However do be patient with it. I usually give it about two bags of food before I make a decision on whether or not I’m seeing any improvement. Instinct did make her poops not improve stinky wise for a while. But once I started her second bag of food. I was in shock!! Suddenly I noticed I hadn’t smelled her poop in a week. I thought the day would never come! We now share a space without any issue.
Cat HATES this kibble!!
My cat hates absolutely everything from this brand. I was trying to get him used to eating it and he just wouldn't eat anything. Doesn't matter if his favorite wet food was with it or not. He just wouldn't touch it. Just don't waste your money if you have a picky cat!!
Excellent food specially for my picky eaters
We have 4 cats and finding a food that 3 out of the 4 will and can eat is quite a problem. This limited ingredient recipe meets the requirements for the one with food allergies and our picky eaters love it! Sadly I cannot get one food for all 4 as our Persian queen requires a special urinary formula.
My Cat wont eat it
I was wondering if you change the ingredients in the Instinct cat food? My cat has been on this food for quite sometime and she will not eat it at all since my last order. I put chicken and fish with it like I normally do. She wouldn't eat the fish or chicken when in the food