Instinct Original Kitten Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient for high animal protein to support the energy needed for growth and play.
- Includes 81% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils plus 19% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients.
- Tailored nutrition for kittens includes a balanced mix of poultry, fish and meat for healthy exposure to proteins plus natural DHA for brain and eye development.
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants to support digestive health, healthy skin and coat, and immune health.
- Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Free Run Chicken & Turkey, & Wild Caught Salmon & Herring Grain-Free Dry Kitten Food, 4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ACANA First Feast High-Protein Kitten Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Chicken Flavored Raw Coated Cage-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Born Carnivore Deboned Chicken & Egg Recipe Dry Kitten Food, 2.8-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Kitten Formula Natural Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Kitten Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Made By Nacho Cage-Free Chicken, Chicken Liver & Bone Broth Recipe Kittens Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Instinct Kitten Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.19Chewy Price$40.56List Price$35.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.78Chewy Price$23.09List Price$19.74Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Chicken & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 14-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealNow Fresh Grain-Free Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.00Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Velvet Mousse Salmon & Chicken in Broth Wet Kitten Food, 2.4-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||De-Boned Turkey, Whole Dried Egg, Peas...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals...||Heart Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Poultry, Chicken||Poultry, Chicken||Poultry, Chicken||Turkey, Salmon, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
178 Customer Reviews
My cat refused it
I thought yay, finally a "raw" food that's affordable. After almost begging my 10 month kitten to eat this I gave up and went back to her old food. (hense low rating) She's not a picky eater at all and I'm not saying that your cat won't love it. Just my experience was a poor one with this food.
Great food but stinky
I recently purchased this for our picky bengal kittens and mom's because I noticed one of my queens and one of my stud cats having diarrhea and one of them was pooping outside the litterbox and all had horrible smelling poops feom the Purina pro plan kitten dry and wet food that I had them all on for the longest time. Also had one cat with her hair falling out on clumps since we fed the Purina pro plan cat food and after seeing two different vets and no one cpuld find out exactly why her hair started falling out in clumps , So we knew we had to do something and fast . So we gradually switched them all over , kittens and our breeding adult Bengals to this formula and they are all doing so much better in only a matter of 1 week with using this food. Also my cat that was loosing hair isn't loosinv any more hair abd sge seams a lot more comfortable and its already looking like her hair is growing back! I am so happy that I finally found a food that all of them like and finally replaced their usual Purina food that they always loved . Plus this food is so much better for them. Only reason why I gave it the 4 stars is because it smells really strong and smells up the kitchen where we feed them at and the kibble shape needs to be a little smaller for those younger kittens 4-6 weeks old that are still learning how to eat .
So far so good!
Its been a few weeks since Ive started with this kitten kibble and my sensitive kitten stomach issues have cleared up. It has been a win and compared to many other food it is cost effective. I plan adding their wet and freeze dried over time.
Two Thumbs Up
With a new recuse, it's hard to know what they'll eat and what is left untouched. I've tried healthy choices in various product lines, only to have my previous kitty leave the crunchies untouched. I was attracted to the healthy label and - to my great pleasure - my new little pal likes them! A good way to get a new kitten off to a healthy start.
I have order Instant kitten for before and was very happy with the product. This order the kibble was broken into sand like tiny pieces as if the bag had been dropped multiple times.
Will be buying this again!
My kitten loves this! Its the first dry food she's eaten where I didn't have to add water to soften it in order for her to eat it. She just digs right in! Highly recommend this!
Shiloh won't eat it
This food has excellent ingredients but my little girl won't eat it. She leaves these kibbles and eats the other kibble that I mix in. Had high hopes since the ingredients are good.
First of all, to those that say that it gives their kitten diarrhea, you have to remember that it's going to take them a few weeks to adapt to the new food compared to what they had before. Their digestive system is still developing so stinky litter boxes are normal. The ingredients in this dry kitten kibble is organic and a ton of nutritional value with real chicken. Next to Castor and Pollux, Instinct make the best off the shelf Cat food without going boutique online orders.
my adult cat eats the weight management one and my kittens eat this! they love it and it didnt take any time for them to love it. it keeps them full healthy and strong. bit of a transition from the purina they were on but slowly introducing it was great.
kitty doesnt like it
I thought this food looked very good and healthy and was hoping kitty would eat it, but after many tries, he will not touch it. Not sure why.