Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Boosted nutrition with high-protein kibble + freeze-dried raw.
- Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient so it’s packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles.
- Includes a probiotic boost for digestive health, higher levels of omegas for healthy skin and coat, and more antioxidants for immune health.
- Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealInstinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Raw Boost Indoor Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$28.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Raw Boost Healthy Weight Grain-Free Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- DealNulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealNulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 1.25-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Hairball Management Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealFeline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 11-oz bag$35.69Chewy Price$33.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw...||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals...||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Poultry, Chicken||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey||Poultry, Chicken|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
She likes it
I have a long-haired tabby she's always been 8lbs and her favorite food is like friskies and I feel like it's the equivalent of eating fruit loops for every meal so I switched it and got this. She likes it and I think she likes the little dried bits in it. She's the best cat ever and I would love it if she lived forever. But in the meantime... I try to feed her a combination of nutritious and yummy food. I also rotate between a small blue buffalo tastefuls and Sheba cuts wet food in the morning each day. Anyway, good job Instinct!
My two cats that will eat any food sure did not like this stuff. When I first opened the bag the smell was pretty awful. I tried mixing it in with their old food first and that did not help. They walk up to the bowl and even from a foot or so away they can smell it and they walk away. The freeze dried bits are quite large and just kind of strange. Very shocking to see my hungry boy turn down food. My cats are upset with me and plotting revenge.
My cat did it eat it
So sad, I see this product has a very high comment and then I buy the biggest size, but my cat did eat it. You can buy small size and try it not just directly buy the biggest one!
Instinct Raw Boost is the Cat’s Meow!
My husband and I recently adopted a kitten from our local rescue. Mia was having bowel issues as she did not like the kitten food she was presented! Her foster Mom strongly believes in a raw diet. We ordered the Instinct Raw Boost with Chicken Kibble which was a HUGE hit! Mia’s stools are formed, she loves the kibble with the raw freeze dried chicken bits. We also wanted to place Mia on a high quality food product. This fit the bill purrfectly!
looove it ! very happy
my cats are so much more playful & energetic & their skin/coats look so much better . i have a bambino sphynx & a sphynx/devon rex mix & my bambino’s skin looks more hydrated & she is cleaner all around which is very nice & i’m sure she appreciates that as well ! i just really see a difference in them & they definitely enjoy the taste which is also important (: i totally recommend this food
Unhappy cat and cat mom
This has been a painful, agonizing two months! I only ordered this because my Lucy's normal Fussie Cat chicken & turkey was out of stock at the time. I saw other reviews saying that their cats picked out the raw nuggets but took a chance. Yep. That's exactly what Lucy does. I thought it was just an adjustment period. Nope. She leaves the rest in the bowl until it gets stale and I have to toss it. I was determined not to waste it. But I give up! Ordering the Fussie Cat now that it's back in stock. I'll pick the nuggets out of what's left of this to give her as treats and throw the rest away. The two stars are for the raw nuggets only.
They love it!
My Cats love instinct! It’s so much more nutritious that they eat less. Buddy’s poop is less smelly as well. Bonus!!!
Cats loved it
Having three finicky cats I was somewhat concerned about whether or not they would even touch this cat food but much to my delight they loved it, specially the chicken bites. I mixed it with their original dry food to get them used to the different taste. The only reason I didn’t give this five stars is because the freeze dried bits are a little too big, my one year old cat used it as a ball at first and eventually ate it.
I have two cats who were on P. Naturals for almost five years, both were doing well on it until the brand made a change to their formula causing one of my babies to throw up all of the contents of his stomach. After experimenting and testing to ensure thay he wasn't gorging the food it was evident that it was a reaction to the formula change. I compared the ingredients and I'd noticed several changes to it. The most prominent ingredient was Canola Oil, since he's shown sensitivities to this oil I chose P. Naturals as it didn't have it for years. After sniffing their food it also lacked lush brown color that it once had, showing more yellow as well as smelling incredibly stale. I just fed the rest to strays wandering my home while doing researching on different foods for them. I finally settled on this one and bought a small bag for them to share. My sweetheart absolutely adored it, devoured it right away. I've never seem him so excited to eat before. The first thing thay I noticed within a week was how silky soft his fur was. It had rough patches, but a majority of it was silky soft. He kept this brand down as well as stayed fuller longer. He's always been a great boy for me and would slowly eat his food prior to this, but it seems like he handles just as well with small portions. This food was a great decision to me and lasts about two weeks for two cats. I feed my boys once a day, at least two and a half cups in total for them in a slow feeder. My other boy gorges food as if he's never eaten in his life. I would absolutely recommend this food to anyone who's cat has a sensitivity to certain foods or needs to feel full longer. This really was a life changer.
Instinct Raw Boost
My cat likes this fairly well. Of the 'healthy' cat foods I've tried this seems to be received the best.