Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Meal...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Salmon, Egg, Sweet Potato...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Boosted nutrition with high-protein kibble + freeze-dried raw.
- Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient so it’s packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles.
- Includes a probiotic boost for digestive health, higher levels of omegas for healthy skin and coat, and more antioxidants for immune health.
- Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Duck & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$30.39Chewy Price$31.99List Price$28.87Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Freely Rabbit Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$21.04Chewy Price$32.99List Price$19.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.03Chewy Price$24.73Autoship Price
- Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowlands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$20.78Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
Instinct Raw Boost is the Cat’s Meow!
My husband and I recently adopted a kitten from our local rescue. Mia was having bowel issues as she did not like the kitten food she was presented! Her foster Mom strongly believes in a raw diet. We ordered the Instinct Raw Boost with Chicken Kibble which was a HUGE hit! Mia’s stools are formed, she loves the kibble with the raw freeze dried chicken bits. We also wanted to place Mia on a high quality food product. This fit the bill purrfectly!
looove it ! very happy
my cats are so much more playful & energetic & their skin/coats look so much better . i have a bambino sphynx & a sphynx/devon rex mix & my bambino’s skin looks more hydrated & she is cleaner all around which is very nice & i’m sure she appreciates that as well ! i just really see a difference in them & they definitely enjoy the taste which is also important (: i totally recommend this food
Unhappy cat and cat mom
This has been a painful, agonizing two months! I only ordered this because my Lucy's normal Fussie Cat chicken & turkey was out of stock at the time. I saw other reviews saying that their cats picked out the raw nuggets but took a chance. Yep. That's exactly what Lucy does. I thought it was just an adjustment period. Nope. She leaves the rest in the bowl until it gets stale and I have to toss it. I was determined not to waste it. But I give up! Ordering the Fussie Cat now that it's back in stock. I'll pick the nuggets out of what's left of this to give her as treats and throw the rest away. The two stars are for the raw nuggets only.
Cats loved it
Having three finicky cats I was somewhat concerned about whether or not they would even touch this cat food but much to my delight they loved it, specially the chicken bites. I mixed it with their original dry food to get them used to the different taste. The only reason I didn’t give this five stars is because the freeze dried bits are a little too big, my one year old cat used it as a ball at first and eventually ate it.
I have two cats who were on P. Naturals for almost five years, both were doing well on it until the brand made a change to their formula causing one of my babies to throw up all of the contents of his stomach. After experimenting and testing to ensure thay he wasn't gorging the food it was evident that it was a reaction to the formula change. I compared the ingredients and I'd noticed several changes to it. The most prominent ingredient was Canola Oil, since he's shown sensitivities to this oil I chose P. Naturals as it didn't have it for years. After sniffing their food it also lacked lush brown color that it once had, showing more yellow as well as smelling incredibly stale. I just fed the rest to strays wandering my home while doing researching on different foods for them. I finally settled on this one and bought a small bag for them to share. My sweetheart absolutely adored it, devoured it right away. I've never seem him so excited to eat before. The first thing thay I noticed within a week was how silky soft his fur was. It had rough patches, but a majority of it was silky soft. He kept this brand down as well as stayed fuller longer. He's always been a great boy for me and would slowly eat his food prior to this, but it seems like he handles just as well with small portions. This food was a great decision to me and lasts about two weeks for two cats. I feed my boys once a day, at least two and a half cups in total for them in a slow feeder. My other boy gorges food as if he's never eaten in his life. I would absolutely recommend this food to anyone who's cat has a sensitivity to certain foods or needs to feel full longer. This really was a life changer.
Oh soooo good!
Katt is more than crazy about this food and she is a very picky eater. Thank you Chewy for your prompt deliveries!
Worth the money
This is the only dry cat food my Siberian will eat and she only likes one type of wet food (Weruva press your lunch). She's tried everything on the market and I'm glad we found this. Her coat is so soft and shiny and she's very healthy. I buy the extra bag of the raw bits and she eats them for treats. Guess what she won't eat cat treats either. Actually she would live off of the bits if I let her. She eats them out of her food bowl first and leaves the kibble for last. I hope they don't quit making this food.
Shadow and Murrlin Love this!
I am already feeding Murrlin other Instinct products (Shadow isn't so into the larger pieces so I transfer those to Murrlin's bowl). But the kibble? They both love it. I also just got them the limited ingredient salmon, which they also both love. This kibble also makes them drink water, which is good for Murrlin as he has kidney issues. Both boys get the Royal Canin special diet kibble at night, but this is a nice thing for their daytime meals.
Kits love it!
I had been feeding my 9 yr and 1 yr old hills science diet but I wanted to switch them to something more natural. I give them both freeze dried raw treats and they love them, so I switched them to this hoping it would be a good match. My 9yr old usually nibbles throughout the day, and with this new food, she came back to her bowl 5 times within half an hour! My 1yr old will eat anything but he seemed really excited for his bowl after I gave him a taste test. I just wish they sold this in larger bags. I absolutely love the ingredients in this too, and I will be buying again! I also feed them the Instinct wet pate every night and they love it, especially with the veggie pieces in it!
This saved my cat’s life
My almost 17-year-old cat has a tumor and has been steadily losing muscle mass for years. In his prime, he weighed 16 pounds and just a month ago, he weighed in at 8.9. After reading articles that tumors feed off carbs, and cats with cancer need a high protein diet, I decided to try it. He’s been on it for about 3 weeks and has already gained nearly a pound and a half. He’s even more energetic and seems like his old happy self. I can barely feel the vertebrae of his spine now and am confident he’ll continue to thrive on this dry food. It’s a bit pricey, but for me, it’s been worth every penny.