Instinct Raw Boost Indoor Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal...||Duck, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, N/A||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Boosted nutrition for indoor cats with high-protein kibble + freeze-dried raw.
- Farm-raised rabbit is the first ingredient for high animal protein to support strong, lean muscles.
- Highly digestible protein plus probiotics helps control stool odor—fewer calories support a less active, indoor lifestyle.
- Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Duck Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Healthy Weight Grain-Free Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Indoor Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$28.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Rabbit Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24, bundle of 2$85.92Chewy Price$81.62Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.16Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.80Autoship Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag, case of 2$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 1.25-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
My cats absolutely love the freeze dried bits in this, they pick it out first every time. It took them quite a while to take to the kibble though, probably won't purchase again.
Big Hit for Cats
Just thought we would try this and wow, what a hit is is. We try to keep changing food for variety and health, they went on strike to get this. So the outdoor animals can eat the other food apparently, but not these cats.
RE: Dry cat food
My Murphy loves this new food. He is a picky old man, so finding something he likes is tricky. This is the one.
bengal kitten not approved
Unfortunately my bengal kitten did not like this flavor. I was hoping she would. I’ve read rabbit is a good protein for our fur babies. Maybe when she gets older I’ll try it again see if likes it. But at this time this bag of food I will donate. Now I need to buy a different flavor for her.
Cats love it!
My cats run over and eat all the raw bits out of the dish as soon as I put it in there. They normally take little interest in eating the dry food as soon as I pour it in, but this one is different and they just want to eat it right away! Seems like they love it.
An effort to provide food for a feral cat I domesticated 1.5 years ago. He has digestive and loose stool issues. While feral (he lived under my deck) I was aware he and another stray were catching/eating rabbit. So, thought this food would be the golden challis... He eats the "raw" nuggets, does not eat the kibble. With that, going on 1 week of trial it's seeming to be a failed effort with this food and I can not specify as to why. Seems down to the cat vs the food ingredients and only he knows if the taste is wrong
Great ingredients, but my cat wasn't fond of it
My 16 year old cat is a picky eater and is allergic to chicken. He thought this food was ok, but only ok. He always left some in his bowl when I fed him morning and evening.
Only one of my picky kitties like this, but she meeds it the most. I give it to her as treats because she needs to lose weight.
Indoor Cat Food
When I first received this food, my cat loved it but for some reason, she has now changed her mind. I will be trying it again at a later date.
My cat absolutely loves this! It has a bit of an odd odor to it, possibly being rabbit, not sure. However, it doesn't seem to be an issue with my cat. Buy it!