Instinct Raw Boost Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Boosted nutrition for large breed puppies with high-protein kibble + freeze-dried raw.
- Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient so it’s packed with animal protein to support the energy needed for growth and play.
- Balanced mix of poultry, fish and meat for a healthy exposure to proteins plus natural DHA from chicken eggs for brain and eye development.
- Free from grains, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal and artificial colors and preservatives.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ACANA Freshwater Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Tripe & Bison Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Ultra Pro Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Sensitive Care Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$71.77Chewy Price$68.18Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Chicken-Free Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.31Chewy Price$45.89Autoship Price
- FirstMate Skoki Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price
- Wellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Salmon Meal, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, N/A||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Great food disappointed in quality
We have been feeding this food to our 8 month old Belgian malinois. Lately the freeze dried pieces are completely smashed and it leaves the food all powdery. It makes the rest of the food gross especially if our god gets any water in his food. Really disappointed especially since this food is quite pricey.
Dog won’t eat it
My puppy will only eat the raw pieces out she won’t eat this for me it was a waste of a lot of money.
Good choice for my Pup
Just got a 4 month old she loves this kibble. I like the listed ingredients. Ticks all the vet's suggested ingredients for a raw diet. Eventually she'll go totally raw diet. Good skin, teeth, coat, energy and behavior.
My puppy grows!
Our 9 week German Shepherd loves this kibble which we alternate with a Raw diet. He is growing as expected and loves his kibble! Not a piece left behind!
Good food for all animals
I love instinct and so do all of my pets. I buy this for my cats and both of my dogs, and they all eat it so well, I noticed the smell of their poop is also not as bad.
Minnie loves it she eats it well soon she will be a big strong baby
Is a great food, pup doesn't like it
Okay let me start off by saying this is a great food and made my guys coat and digestion the best it's ever been. At first he loved it because it was new and exciting but about a bag and a half in, he wouldn't eat it right away, it had to sit for at least an hour before he gave in. And let me just say that my guy is a 13 month old lab so he will down anything given to him so this was quite a surprise when he became un interested. I will be switching him to a different recipe and see if I have more success.
great for my GSD!
My German Shepherd puppy loves this stuff! He eats half raw food and half of this kibble. The only reason I give 4 stars is there isn’t as much of the raw pieces in the kibble as I had thought there would be. But overall good food!
Great food for picky eaters
My 4 month old Siberian husky is the most picky puppy out of all dogs. He would stay hungry and not eat his kibble. I went through countless brands to find this one that he finally seems to enjoy. Fingers crossed. I have over 10 dry food brands he would try kibble or to and than not eat.
Puppy LOVES it!!
My 3month old German Shepherd puppy LOVES this food. As soon as he hears the bag open, he tries to stick his head in there, good thing its resealable! Surprisingly enough the transition to this new food was not hard on his tummy at all, I was a bit worried because of the specific transition recommendations but it went very smoothly! Can definitely say we found our favorite puppy food, recommend 100 times. Its a little pricey but it's well worth it!