Instinct Raw Boost Small Breed Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Boosted nutrition for small breed dogs with high-protein kibble + freeze-dried raw.
- Real beef is the first ingredient so it’s packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles. Plus, it has the ideal balance of protein, fat and calories.
- Tailored nutrition with calcium and phosphorous for strong bones and teeth plus naturally occurring glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health.
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants support digestive health, healthy skin and coat, and immune health.
- Proudly made in the USA free of grains, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Small Breed Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.18Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.12Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw PiecesDry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Dog Food, 3-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Turkey Recipe With Strawberries Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey Recipe With Cranberries Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Senior Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Gut Health Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Be Natural Real Beef & Barley Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Freeze-Dried Raw Dry Dog Food Mixers Real Chicken Recipe, 5.5-oz bag$13.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken, Salmon, & Carrot in Broth Dog Food Topper, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 6, bundle of 2$25.40Chewy Price$26.74List Price$24.13Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Skin & Coat Health Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Adult Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Herring Meal, Peas...||Beef, White Fish Meal, Herring Meal...||Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Salmon Meal, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, N/A||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
My 3 year old mini goldendoodle is the pickiest dog EVER. This is the only food I have found out of 3 years that she loves and she’s excited for. I try to make her eat two bowls a day but she will only eat maybe 1/2 cup throughout the day with free feeding. Now, she is always excited for mealtime and eats the food straight away. She is also very active and just seems more happy overall. This makes my 5th time switching foods, so keep trying and you will eventually find what fits for you. I love this brand and definitely recommend it.
Instinct products have natural ingredients that promote healthy, satisfied pets.
Healthier alternative Great food for your fur babies! My fur baby thinks it’s the bee’s knees!!!!
I have a Miniature Poodle Service Dog who suddenly became Very picky about is food. His coat became very dry and flaky. He also likes very small kibble. I started him on this after a lot of research and crossed my fingers. He loves it and the mixed little soft chews. I also use their mixers for his coat and when he’s training. He’s now got the Beautiful sparkle in his eyes again. And, his coat looks Beautiful as you can see in the picture. He’s now happier and he’s got his Mojo back.
bought this item, based on the reviews. many people said there dog was finicky and took to this food right away. Our girl liked it straight away, But after a week, she has returned to a finicky eater, sad to say..
Good for diabetic dogs
This grain free, high protein food is helping me to stabilize Coco and her insulin. She had been prescribed a low glycemic dog food which she hated. This is a problem because she needs to get her shot after she eats. If she does not eat her insulin levels are tough to stabilize. Plus, normal dog food makes her insulin levels spike and drop. This was a godsend!
My dog loves this food
My dog is extremely picky and I tried a lot of different dog foods. He loves this food!
First time trying this
My German Shepard eats every third day,(go figure), and this our first attempt at the Instinct beef. His diet generally consist of Instinct chicken, so it’s too early to tell.
I finally found the dog food that my little dog likes. And I want him on a ride diet. But this doesn't promise what a raw diet will do. It is way too fattening and my dog has actually gained a half a pound, and I'm not even giving him as much as he's supposed to have. Plus if your dog cannot eat chicken and that's why you got the beef... well there is chicken in it. Back to the drawing board. As far as Chewy is concerned, they are still the best company I have ever worked with!!!
Instinct Kibble Raw Boost
Finally found food that Ringo will eat. Likes it a lot so I would recommend this food for your pal.