Instinct Raw Meals Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Puppy Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packs even more animal-based protein in every bite for heightened nutrition and taste.
- Know you’re getting a complete and balanced meal full of nutrients with raw foods.
- Support cognitive and vision health with natural DHA, as well as hip and joint health with glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Recipe is freeze-fried and less processed in general to maintain better digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Made without grain, corn, wheat, soy, legumes, and artificial colors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Puppy Whole Grain Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Puppy Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Be Natural Puppy Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Meals Grass-Fed Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 9-oz bag$23.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Small Breed Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Bites Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cage-Free Raw Frozen Puppy Food, 3-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Whole Grain Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Whole Grain Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Meals Real Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food, 9.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 11-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Instinct Original Small Breed Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Meals Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food, 9.5-oz bag$22.44Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Beef Liver, Beef Spleen...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Lamb, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...|
|Special Diet||Raw, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Raw, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||—||Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
puppy loves it!
My Cavalier puppy will not eat kibble and gobbles this right up! I normally try to keep her away from chicken but she is obsessed with this. Only thing is that her stool is softer on a freeze dried diet.
Less expensive than it first seems
This is the only food my mini goldendoodle puppy will scarf down without a hassle. If you follow the package’s cups-per-day guidelines, it seems outrageously expensive. But I asked my vet how many calories my puppy needs per day, and realized that I was feeding him almost DOUBLE his max by following the lowest end of the package range for his age & weight. (He is 18 lbs & 5 months and needs 340 cals, or a cup and 3/4 per day. 400 cals max for a day of vigorous exercise. NOT 3–4.75 cups, or 570–902 calories per the package!) Apparently all dog food packages grossly overestimate feeding amount. Quality is great and picky puppy loves it enough to use for treats. Def ask your vet to do the calculation as to how many calories your puppy actually needs, and remember that includes treats!
Great food for my chihuahua puppies
They are picky eaters and do not like kibble. When I found this, it is all they eat with other treats like chicken every so often.
This is my pups favorite thing to eat
My aussie is a bit of a food snob and turns his nose up to most anything, but adding this as a topper to any dry food gets him excited every time. I crumble it up a bit on top of his food so he doesn't just eat it off the top, works great.
Excellent I would suggest to buy it
My dog loves it can eat it nonstop I would definitely recommend this product
Food was rotten
Had to be thrown away. I want to cancel my membership.
I use this as treats for my puppy as it’s completely balanced and using it does not screw up her calcium phosphorus intake I love that I can break it into pieces If I fed it as food meals I’d rehydrate it
My Foxy is such a picky eater
My pom is such a picky eater. Thought I would give this a try! NOPE ! She won't eat it but she dose this cute thing with her nose and pushes it away! What am I going to do with this girl? We have tryed dry Orijen puppy food, dry Nutro brown rice and chicken puppy food and now this brand of food! Perhaps I just spoil her too much by preparing her homemade food and now she's just not going to eat any of the already made dry hard stuff!
Finally Freeze Dried Puppy!
This is one of the only brands of freeze dried puppy food I could find! I love that it includes ground bone and variety of parts of animal/prey, that being said, it smells pretty bad! Not like some other freeze dried adult foods we've tried. Puppy seems to love it, but doesn't go wild for it. Our dog is really picky, and he does pick these morsels out leaving the dry kibble in the bowl. Overall I'd say we like it! But the calorie /cup ratio is not very good, especially for the price. My puppy fills up after about 1.5 cups per meal, but for his weight, requires 10 cups a day? That's almost an entire bag/day. No way he can keep up with that much volume of food, so I'm not sure if he's getting enough calories with this.
He Loves it!!
My Giant breed puppy loves it. I've started adding it to his large breed puppy kibble and he's gobbling it down! It is the perfect combination for a picky pup. When I opened the package it smelled so good too. I'll be keeping this on the menu for quite a while.