Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11-25 lbs, & Cats, 1.5-6 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Your furry friend must have a current heartworm test result on file with your veterinarian in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please visit your veterinarian to have this test performed annually to protect your four-legged friend. Interceptor flavor tabs are a monthly, broad-spectrum parasiticide prescribed by your vet to help prevent heartworm disease. Plus, it treats and controls adult roundworm, adult hookworm and adult whipworm. It comes in a tasty tablet form, so you can give it to your pet as a tasty treat, or add it to her food for a boost of flavor.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Brown||Dogs 2-10 lbs||2.3 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||Dogs 11-25 lbs / Cats 1.5-6 lbs||5.75 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Yellow||Dogs 26-50 lbs / Cats 6.1-12 lbs||11.5 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|White||Dogs 51-100 lbs / Cats 12.1-25 lbs||23 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 10.1-24 lbs, (Blue Box), 3 Chews (3-mos. supply)$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 26-50 lbs, & Cats, 6.1-12 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$50.59Chewy Price$48.06Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, & Cats, 12.1-25 lbs, (White Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$62.43Chewy Price$59.31Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11.1-22 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$99.67Chewy Price$94.69Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 2-10 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$43.05Chewy Price$40.90Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 12.1-25 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$115.10Chewy Price$109.34Autoship Price
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 24.1-60 lbs, (Purple Box), 3 Chews (3-mos. supply)$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Chewy order Interceptor
Great item works for heartworm prevention. Would definetly recoomend the company. Shipping was great! Love chewy!
I haven't had any issues with Interceptor since my Luna started taking it. I originally got the tablets from my local vet's office, but when it ran out I would have to take off work to pick more up. Really like how now I can just get it delivered!
Just as Ordered!
Before Chewy opened its pharmacy, orders I placed for Interceptot gave me headaches. Danes take multiple sizes of heartworm preventatives, and SO many times the orders would be wrong even tho I spoon fed the order to the service people. Chewy reps take the time to be sure directions are followed so my order for rescued danes is correct. Eureka!
Given monthly still gets whip worms
Extremely disappointed!! Rescued 4.5 yo mini aussie that was kept caged for 4 yrs. Take to vet for physical and all good, go to chewy to order needed items one being interceptor. On the 8th of every month give her this and now 4 months in find out the poor baby has whip worms-Clearly printed on box that prevents them!! How can you sell this ??
Better than Interceptor Plus
For some reason, my vet started carrying Interceptor Plus only, and I tried those HUGE pills on my 11.5 lb. dog. She acted sick for 2-3 days in Feb. after taking it. And in Jan. she had a seizure of unknown cause, and now I'm wondering if it was the Interceptor plus. The difference in the size of the pills is huge, and maybe it's the extra medicine in the Plus that's a problem...but she does FINE on the Interceptor, and I hope the company will continue to make this available and encourage vets to carry it as an option.
Great for Un"treat"able dog
This medicine is small and I can drop it down my dog's throat. He doesn't take treats, so the smaller the better.
I did research every similar product, and for my pets interceptor covers all their needs . Easy to give , good price , does the job
While my dog Darla was on this product she developed heart worm. I gave it to her monthly and on time. So after she’s on a daily antibiotic for a month she’ll start treatment. The worst part is I switched her from heart guard to this brand because I thought this brand would be better. Plus I’m moving 500 miles away so I’ll start this journey with a new vet. It could’ve come at a worse time. Did she contract this while on Heart Guard or interceptor I can’t be sure but it stinks. I’m switching my other dog to Advantage multi because it covers fleas too and I lost faith in the other products.
Way cheaper than the vet.
It's difficult to determine value but the prices definitely beat the vet prices.
Just what the doctor ordered for our Cavalier Tucker who has seizures and we think the Interceptor Plus gave him trouble. The Plus was too much for him.