Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 2-10 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Your furry friend must have a current heartworm test result on file with your veterinarian in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please visit your veterinarian to have this test performed annually to protect your four-legged friend. Interceptor flavor tabs are a monthly, broad-spectrum parasiticide prescribed by your vet to help prevent heartworm disease. Plus, it treats and controls adult roundworm, adult hookworm and adult whipworm. It comes in a tasty tablet form, so you can give it to your pet as a tasty treat, or add it to her food for a boost of flavor.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Brown||Dogs 2-10 lbs||2.3 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||Dogs 11-25 lbs / Cats 1.5-6 lbs||5.75 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Yellow||Dogs 26-50 lbs / Cats 6.1-12 lbs||11.5 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|White||Dogs 51-100 lbs / Cats 12.1-25 lbs||23 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, (Orange Box), 3 Chews (3-mos. supply)$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11-25 lbs, & Cats, 1.5-6 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$44.13Chewy Price$41.92Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, & Cats, 12.1-25 lbs, (White Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$62.43Chewy Price$59.31Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 5.6-11 lbs, (Purple Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$97.73Chewy Price$92.84Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 26-50 lbs, & Cats, 6.1-12 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$50.59Chewy Price$48.06Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, up to 25 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 6.1-12 lbs, (Pink Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$112.98Chewy Price$107.33Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 2.8-5.5 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$96.18Chewy Price$91.37Autoship Price
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 10.1-24 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$132.99Chewy Price$126.34Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Product is well tolerated by my 5 lb toy poodle . The spectrum is broad enough to cover both heart worm and intestinal parasites
Love the small pill, very easy for me to give my puppy, she dose not like the chew-able, very hard to get her eat the whole thing.
I got a 6 moth supply that is in a very small box and was shipped in a box that would easily hold 10-20 of the small boxes. Then I later (just a couple of days) got he other 6 month supply shipped the same way. They could lower their prices substantially by mailing both boxes together and in a much smaller box, once.They would also save on postage. It seems to me the need an efficiency expert to show some common sense to their employees.
Product good, pharmacy Dept, not so much
Vet wrote incorrect weight range on rx. However, my 7 lb dog fell into the range ordered. Took 2 calls to my vet, the 15% discount was disregarded even though I requested on both calls to me. Finally got all 3 rxs after several weeks of nonsense.
After all the phone calls to vet and chewy I received them, I’m good for two years, lol what a mess up!
So happy to be able to get this from Chewy. I used it til it was taken off the market and now happy it is available once again and easy to get through Chewy contacting my vet.
My toy poodle tolerated this much better than Heartguard. Delivery was quick.
The pill is very little easy to fit on a piece of chicken
The only heartworm preventative for my tiny babies.
I don't like giving any heart worm preventative and putting that insecticide in my babies' bodies, but it's a necessary evil in NC; my vet carries only preventative that is for up to 25 lb. dogs, and my babies are in the 2 lb. to 5 lb. range, so I absolutely will not give them something that has enough poison for a 25 lb. dog. I've used Interceptor (Not the "plus" version that has additional poison for fleas) for years with no negative results that I'm aware of. My babies do not have fleas, and are inside 95% of the time, so I do not use any flea preventative of any kind. I use common sense when administering it - especially for my 2 lb. baby - so as not to "overdose."
Successful Heart worm Treatment
My dog has been on Interceptor for 13 yrs with no problems.