Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, & Cats, 12.1-25 lbs, (White Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Your furry friend must have a current heartworm test result on file with your veterinarian in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please visit your veterinarian to have this test performed annually to protect your four-legged friend. Interceptor Tablets are a monthly, broad-spectrum parasiticide prescribed by your vet to help prevent heartworm disease. Plus, it treats and controls adult roundworm, adult hookworm and adult whipworm. It comes in a tasty tablet form, so you can give it to your pet as a tasty treat, or add it to her food for a boost of flavor. This product is also available for dogs in a chewable tablet.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Brown||Dogs 2-10 lbs||2.3 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||Dogs 11-25 lbs / Cats 1.5-6 lbs||5.75 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Yellow||Dogs 26-50 lbs / Cats 6.1-12 lbs||11.5 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|White||Dogs 51-100 lbs / Cats 12.1-25 lbs||23 mg Milbemycin Oxime||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 60.1-121 lbs, (Red Box), 3 Chews (3-mos. supply)$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 26-50 lbs, & Cats, 6.1-12 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$50.59Chewy Price$48.06Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$117.22Chewy Price$111.36Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 44.1-88 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$110.98Chewy Price$105.43Autoship Price
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 24.1-60 lbs, (Purple Box), 3 Chews (3-mos. supply)$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11-25 lbs, & Cats, 1.5-6 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$44.13Chewy Price$41.92Autoship Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 2-10 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$43.05Chewy Price$40.90Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Negative for cats
I'm not sure who thought this would be acceptable for dogs and cats, but they're the size of a quarter! What cat wants to eat this medicine?
Interceptor 51-100 lbs. chewable tablets for dogs.
My dog always loved the other ones she had, they were for a lesser weight. We had to get her the 51-100 lb this time & she wouldn’t eat it at all! Not happy that I had to trick her to eat it, well swallow it because she wouldn’t chew it!
So convenient - saves on gas by eliminating trips to the vet office.
It is advertised as chewable tablet, however it took my cat awhile to chew it - she first played with it awhile. She use to chew Heartgard immediately but I had to switch to Interceptor because of her weight.
Chewy comes through every time. Love their auto delivery. It arrived just at the right time.
Love the fast and easy way of taking care of our pets!
Marlin's Vet has prescribed this since he was a puppy so decided to try the purchase thru Chewy. They obtained the Vets written prescription and filled the order promptly.
I find the Interceptor heartworm tablets to be very effective, and since they are chewable, my dog just "gobbles" them down for his monthly dose.
so far so good
Chewy is always reliable and ships fast. I opted out to buy from chewy than from my vet because of it. My dog had no side effects from this med. Switched to it this time as she developed hot spots after proheart-6 injection. So far so good. Seems to tolerate well.
interceptor 51 -100
This is the only heartworm medicine I will use for my dogs this year one of my dogs was constantly eating dirt in my yard it’s been going on since January this is now June and with her constantly having diarrhea waking me up in the middle of the night at 3 AM to go out to the bathroom I took her to the vets to find out that she had hookworm whip worm and some other type of worm vet recommend me putting both of my female Rottweilers on interceptor 51-100 she seems to be doing much better eating fine now not waking me up in the middle the night thank the Lord thank you interceptor in my vets and chewy TH Tman4San