Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pet confined to his own paw-sonal space.
- Designed to stand freely with no drilling required for setup and folds down to 3 inches for easy storing.
- Available in a 3-panel gate or a 4-panel gate for a little more length and comes in 24-inches and 36-inches.
- The hinges between each panel allow you to easily configure the gate to doorways, entryways, halls, bedrooms and staircases.
- Constructed from durable, solid wood and sealed with a white finish or espresso finish to go with almost any household.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Mahogany$107.03Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 24-in, Walnut$99.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealFrisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$47.18Chewy Price
- Arf Pets Free-Standing Wood Dog & Cat Gate, White$69.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$109.99Chewy Price$116.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate, Black$139.95Chewy Price$169.95List Price
- Arf Pets Free-Standing Walk-Through Wood Dog & Cat Gate Extension Kit, 2 count$69.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Dog Gate, 63-in, Espresso Brown$62.34Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Etna 3 Panel Leaf Design Adjustable Metal Pet Gate, Brown$39.25Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Outdoor Extra Tall Super Wide Dog Gate$149.99Chewy Price
- Richell One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, White$269.99Chewy Price$350.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable||Foldable||Stair Compatible, Foldable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
weak, doesn't hold up
I bought two of these to bock parallel hallways and contain my two Boykin Spaniel Puppies. This was a waste; they figured out how to collapse the hinge (in less than 30 minutes) and even when I weighted the gate, they were able to push their way around it. They got through it faster than I did.
Slightly disappointed by this gate. Used for about a month before it broke - not from my dog but just from folding it and moving it around. The hinges have held up, but the slats are connected by wooden pegs and that’s what’s come apart. I know this is something I can fix with wood glue, but I was surprised it took less than a dozen times of me folding/unfolding the gate for this to happen. Other than this reparable issue, it looks much nicer than a traditional pet gate.
I secure to wall
Great gate, I have several of them. My dogs are 60-80 pounds and can easily push this open, so I put hooks on the wall to secure this. They can jump and jump on it, and it stays put.
5-stars with better hinges
Very good solution for our front porch steps. Nicely finished. Surprisingly heavy, which makes them good for outdoor (sheltered) use with wind. The 4-panel version is sized perfectly for our 6’-0” post spacing, and the 36” height option helps the gate blend in almost perfectly with the existing porch railings. It’s clear that the hinges will need to be replaced eventually. They are very inadequate for this heavy of a gate. Care must be taken when folding and moving the gate to prevent twisting and stressing the hinges. Even leaning the folded gate up against the wall puts twisting stress on the hinges. When they inevitably fail I will replace them with piano-style hinges for better durability. Other than the hinge issue this is a good product that I would recommend and also buy again.
Great quality item. Highly recommend this gate. It is sturdy and very nice looking.
Perfect for our little Babe!
This little gate is easy on the eyes, and exactly what we were looking for. Our little Morkie now has the large kitchen space to relax in when we’re gone for a few hours, rather than being in her kennel. Make sure to keep some angles in the gate when you set it up, which keeps it steady and in place.
Really Wished We Had Bought This Sooner!!!
There are too many words that could possible describe how happy we are with this amazing Pet Gate!!! It is so flexible in terms of door or area placement...you can put it anywhere! It is well built and comes out of the box ready to go. Our two Morkies loved to run to the windows and bark at anything and anyone that walked or drove by (que the UPS truck!). Now they play happily in the family room and kitchen area, but do NOT have access to the remaining areas of the house that encouraged them to run around like crazy. We can easily open and close the gate by swinging one of the sections or by just stepping over. After reading the glowing reviews on Chewy we decided to take a chance and I am honestly telling you that it is worth every penny!!!!! Thank You, Chewy, for carrying such a great quality doggie gate!!!!!
Nice pet gate
I like this gate a lot. We got the white. It looks high quality and expensive. It's heavy weight, though if your dog is a jumper, they could possibly scoot it. It's perfect for blocking our puppy from going upstairs. We will probably purchase another one for the kitchen.
Good quality gate
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the gate. It looks nice by our stairs and our springer spaniel hasn't figured out how to move it yet so is working great so far.
100% happy with this purchase! Great company! Well packaged! Fast Shipping! Very attractive gate that goes well with your decor and doesnt look like a baby gate! Can be moved around easily!