Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pet confined to his own paw-sonal space.
- Designed to stand freely with no drilling required for setup and folds down to 3 inches for easy storing.
- Available in a 3-panel gate or a 4-panel gate for a little more length and comes in 24-inches and 36-inches.
- The hinges between each panel allow you to easily configure the gate to doorways, entryways, halls, bedrooms and staircases.
- Constructed from durable, solid wood and sealed with a white finish or espresso finish to go with almost any household.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Mahogany$107.04Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 24-in, White$99.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Gray$47.18Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$92.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Freestanding Pet Gate with Door, Espresso Brown$83.95Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Arch Pet Gate, Espresso, 36-in, 3-Panel$96.96Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso, 3 Panel$93.96Chewy Price
- DealPrimetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Primetime Petz Palm Springs Designer Pet Gate, Medium, 27-in$102.00Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$157.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Pet Door|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
Slightly disappointed by this gate. Used for about a month before it broke - not from my dog but just from folding it and moving it around. The hinges have held up, but the slats are connected by wooden pegs and that’s what’s come apart. I know this is something I can fix with wood glue, but I was surprised it took less than a dozen times of me folding/unfolding the gate for this to happen. Other than this reparable issue, it looks much nicer than a traditional pet gate.
I secure to wall
Great gate, I have several of them. My dogs are 60-80 pounds and can easily push this open, so I put hooks on the wall to secure this. They can jump and jump on it, and it stays put.
5-stars with better hinges
Very good solution for our front porch steps. Nicely finished. Surprisingly heavy, which makes them good for outdoor (sheltered) use with wind. The 4-panel version is sized perfectly for our 6’-0” post spacing, and the 36” height option helps the gate blend in almost perfectly with the existing porch railings. It’s clear that the hinges will need to be replaced eventually. They are very inadequate for this heavy of a gate. Care must be taken when folding and moving the gate to prevent twisting and stressing the hinges. Even leaning the folded gate up against the wall puts twisting stress on the hinges. When they inevitably fail I will replace them with piano-style hinges for better durability. Other than the hinge issue this is a good product that I would recommend and also buy again.
Perfect for our little Babe!
This little gate is easy on the eyes, and exactly what we were looking for. Our little Morkie now has the large kitchen space to relax in when we’re gone for a few hours, rather than being in her kennel. Make sure to keep some angles in the gate when you set it up, which keeps it steady and in place.
Really Wished We Had Bought This Sooner!!!
There are too many words that could possible describe how happy we are with this amazing Pet Gate!!! It is so flexible in terms of door or area placement...you can put it anywhere! It is well built and comes out of the box ready to go. Our two Morkies loved to run to the windows and bark at anything and anyone that walked or drove by (que the UPS truck!). Now they play happily in the family room and kitchen area, but do NOT have access to the remaining areas of the house that encouraged them to run around like crazy. We can easily open and close the gate by swinging one of the sections or by just stepping over. After reading the glowing reviews on Chewy we decided to take a chance and I am honestly telling you that it is worth every penny!!!!! Thank You, Chewy, for carrying such a great quality doggie gate!!!!!
Nice pet gate
I like this gate a lot. We got the white. It looks high quality and expensive. It's heavy weight, though if your dog is a jumper, they could possibly scoot it. It's perfect for blocking our puppy from going upstairs. We will probably purchase another one for the kitchen.
Good quality gate
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the gate. It looks nice by our stairs and our springer spaniel hasn't figured out how to move it yet so is working great so far.
100% happy with this purchase! Great company! Well packaged! Fast Shipping! Very attractive gate that goes well with your decor and doesnt look like a baby gate! Can be moved around easily!
Great dog gate
This came fully assembled, folds flat, looks nice, does not tip easily, is heavy but glides easily on my floor to to block the stairs or between rooms.
Don't waste your money
Warped and broke within a few days. The white finish split, warped and cracked within days of use. One of the panels broke off after being knocked over.