Inukshuk Professional Dry Dog Food 32/32, 44-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 720 Kcal/ cup of high-octane energy for maximizing performance, recovery, and muscle support.
- Contains 32% protein and 32% fat to provide working, hunting, and sporting dogs with needed energy to fuel endurance activities.
- Concentrated formula requires less feeding which reduces clean up.
- Prebiotics and chelated minerals promote a healthy gut and immune system, while DHA and other omega-3 fatty acids promote skin, coat, and joint health in active dogs.
- The vacuum-sealed packaging keeps this food fresher longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Inukshuk Professional Dry Dog Food 30/25, 33-lb bag$54.80Chewy Price$68.99List Price$52.06Autoship Price
- Inukshuk Professional Dry Dog Food 26/16, 33-lb bag$58.89Chewy Price$63.99List Price$55.95Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Inukshuk Professional Performance Marine 25 Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- VICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Professional Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- VICTOR Realtree EDGE ENERGY Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Hi-Pro Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$66.49Chewy Price$72.99List Price$63.17Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$27.54Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Herring Meal...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Herring Meal...||Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley...||Salmon Meal, Herring Meal, Whole Oats...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||High-Protein, Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care...||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care...||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care...||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish, Salmon||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
I have a pack of 6. One gsd who is constantly active and has issues keeping weight on with typical kibble. I was a little skeptical with how high the fat content was and the way his system is with higher fat but he actually handles it very well and also eats less while maintaining his weight. The rest are active huskies, two of which are two month old puppies and they all love this food and have no issues eating it. Full of energy and good coats. I've already recommended this to other people.
Cane Corso loves it!
My Cane Corso does very well on this food. He is 1 year and 4 months old. He was recently eating the other formula, 30/25, but decided to try the 32/32 version and he is still doing well. I have tried SO many high energy/sporting dog foods and nothing has come close to Inukshuk. The thing that makes me most happy is that my dog has consistent solid stools, soft coat, and he actually wants to eat his food now. He is a very high energy dog and is always on the move. He is able to keep weight on where the other foods seemed like they just passed through him and couldn't keep weight on him. His hip bones were easily visible and could see his spine poking through. No more issues with that on this food! I am also really excited for Chewy to start carrying their new line, Marine 25. Hope they start selling it soon!!
Dense kibble, less poop
I decided to buy this after I adopted a very large dog. The food she was originally on was making her poop like a horse. I got tired of cleaning up huge piles 4 or 5 times a day. On this, her poops are much smaller and she only goes once or twice a day.
World’s Highest Quality Dog Food
Amazing quality food! I have a 90 pound, working Belgian Malinois, a 70 pound Dutch Shepherd, and a 20 pound Pembroke Corgi. They were on Sport Dog, but we had such a hard time getting it consistently so we switched to Inukshuk. My dogs burn a TON of calories and have a difficult time not getting too lean; this is the only food I’ve found which keeps them looking and working at peak condition. They devour it, and even my cats prefer this over their cat food. It lasts much longer than regular dog food as well since I feed less.
Slow transition didn't work
Runs like crazy in both my thin dogs, slow transition. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping this would be the fix
Fabulous dog food for a high energy working German Shepherd. Terrific Customer Service and delivery time by Chewy! Highly recommend Inukshuk 32/32.
I have two Standard Poodles one is almost 2 and a service dog and the other is 3 months. I’ve never had any issues with this food and they are both very picky eaters and this was our cure. Since they are both high energy dogs unhealthy weight gain has not been an issue. Highly recommend this food.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
My picky eater who needs to gain weight is doing great on this food. What the price increase is per bag of my old food and this are absolutely worth it for the quality and density of this kibble.
Perfect for Hard Working Dogs
Seriously, this is perfect for hard working dogs that continuously move. My kid is constantly on the move at the age of 4 and she is a fickle eater and does well with Inukshuk food. She kept the food down, gained weight well and is not lethargic anymore so 5 stars so far. Thank you all!
Very high quality, less food more nutrition for the dog, shinier cost within a short time