iPets PET619S Waterproof Dog Training Collar, 1 collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Training collar system makes training easy with shock, vibrate and beep modes, easy intensity dial, and 330-yard remote range.
- Each mode has a distinct button so you can switch back and forth as you need, with no complicated screens to navigate.
- Quick-dial intensity adjusting with an ergonomically built dial allows for more responsive, humane training.
- Adjustable collar design is perfect to accommodate small to large dogs, and is waterproof so you can train in even more environments.
- Dual rapid charge capacity so you can charge the controller and receiver simultaneously so it’s ideal for training on the go; easy and quick pairing process.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET 682B 1000ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Pink, Small$55.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P320 Training Collar Single Dog Remote$21.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
- Petdiary Deterrent Spray Rechargeable Anti-Bark Dog Collar, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- DogCare AB-Collar-12 Dog Bark Control Collar, Small, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- PATPET NFC ID Pet Tag & Remote Dog Training Shock e-Collar, Gray$49.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic, Silicone||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Compatibility||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable, Battery Powered|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof, Adjustable||N/A|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
167 Customer Reviews
After a month of use . 1 collar Totally died out ,even after recharge. The 2nd collar won't connect with the hand held base . I understood that these were to work on 2 separate dogs at a time. But i have had no such luck . Also the company of the brand isn't very helpful. It's sad because i need both to work together at the same time during training. The thought of being able to switch the switch from 1 dog to another is a great idea. If it would work. Using the same remote.
stopped working in less than a year
The remote seems to have stopped transmitting. When I press a button, the light on it blinks but then nothing happens on the collar that it is set to. This is happening for both collars. Everything has been fully charged and was working fine until now. Nothing was ever in water or otherwise damaged.
Waste of money
Stopped recharging 6 months in. Find another. Total waste of money. Do not buy.
You have to keep pressing the on switch on collar doesn’t transmit absolutely worthless.
Although i Have to mark the collars otherwise i get the wrong dog on the wrong collar. Lol. I love the 3 options. And the controls volume or shock frequency.
item description wrong
The advertised version is the original and not the same/cheap version sent
I have had a number of different brands and models. These are the BEST one I have had. The price is great, the remote to collar reaction time is great, they stay charged for a good length of time, charge quickly, and are easy to use.
The toggle switch between dogs doesn’t work. Nothing happens on dog 1 and on dog 2 it shocks both dogs. Cheaply made- the image isn’t the correct collars. They are nylon and cheap. Don’t buy.
Works well except battery life!
I don’t feel like you should have to charge these every day especially when we only use them a few hours a day. It gets tedious. When they are charged they work well.
DO NOT BUY!!!
Worked for one week, charged them back up and now neither one of them works. I have had several collars over the years both expensive and budget friendly and this is by far the worst. would give 0 stars if possible.