IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Portable and versatile playpen can be used indoors or outdoors with 8 square feet of room.
- Panels interlock securely with full-length connecting rods, and the pen can be positioned in different shapes to suit your needs.
- Made of durable molded BPA and acid-free plastic that will never rust.
- The door has a double steel latch and each panel features a non-skid rubber foot to protect your floors.
- You can combine 2 pens for more space!
Please remember to supervise your furry friend while using the playpen. This playpen is suitable for canine companions, feline friends, rabbits and other pets who weigh over 5 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 4-Panel Convertible Plastic Playpen Divider with Wall Mounts, Light Gray$74.99Chewy Price$129.67List Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Black$89.99Chewy Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, White, 24-in$65.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$107.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- IRIS 6-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$84.00Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- North States Superyard Ultimate Plastic Dog Playpen, Ivory$89.68Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- MyPet Petyard Passage Plastic Puppy Pen, 4-Panel$61.29Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- IRIS Exercise 8-Panel Dog Playpen, Black$129.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 24-in$64.95Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$125.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible||Collapsible, Pet Door||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||N/A||No||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
49 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
545 Customer Reviews
Good Size Exercise Pen for Pups
I purchased the IRIS 4-Panel Playpen with door as a gift for a family with a new puppy. I own a pen myself and it's been very useful and still like new after two small dogs and 11 years. The pen arrived at the appointed time and required the gate latch to be installed. (Mine did not.) The screw holes for the gate latch did not line up and it required making an adjustments. Not sure if quality control is an issue at the manufacturer's site. My family chose to live with the rigged playpen.
houdini would approve
This pen is really nice, the right size for our rat terrier puppy, and was easy to assemble. However the gate latches need improvement. The gate sags a little and the latch plate is too high so with diligent pawing and perseverance our puppy can escape and race thru the house. There needs to be a better locking mechanism. We tie a cord from gate to pen but that adds an extra step. At least she can't jump or climb out!
great quality, nice looking
this playpen is perfect! one of my babies is having puppies soon so we need something for her to raise them in till they go home. the only thing i didn’t like was the first order was missing pieces like the latches and rods but they quickly sent me a replacement. if you have a dog who likes to jump against the sides a lot i would not recommend since it is easy to slide but it matches my room and it’s easy to fold back up. my other pup likes to go in it too since they’re attached at the hip lol
Pet indoor playpen
The dog playpen worked great for my chiwahwah. She is 13 and having bladder problems. I put her teepee in one corner along with her water fountain and cover the floor with pee pads. Works great.
Missed it by 8
I like the product and it works perfectly in my space and my puppy enjoys it. However, the pilot hole misalignments was a little bit disappointing. I don’t particularly like the latch lock because the hook is too shallow. My puppy has discovered how to escape by rough scratching. It would be a more secure lock if the small screw were above the latch instead of it being tightened against it. But as for installing the panels and door hinges, was a piece of cake and you can easily travel with it by removing one or two spikes and folding the panels.
So far out puppy loves it we put it around under our table and she has a mini palace fits enough for her to be comfy we added a push light to brighten it up down there.
MAYBE LAST TIME CUSTOMER
I have ordered 3 of these. Everything was fine until today. One of the kennels didn't come with the screws for the hinges for the door. Now what. Should I send one back and reorder. Or will you send me screws ASAP. THANK YOU.
Glad I bought it
This pen was so easy to assemble. Took just a few minutes. It's the perfect size for our little pup. She loves it. There's room for her bed, her water bowl and a puppy pad. I don't think it would work for big dogs but for little ones like ours is perfect!
Love this play pen, only wish I had purchased a larger one. My puppy is safe and I don’t have to worry. Chewy is a great company to do business with. Their customer service is outstanding.
MY SHIHPOO LOVES IT!!
I had ordered another 4 panel playpen but read reviews that the original that is held together by the stakes held up much better. When this came in I made sure to get it! I also like it because the add ons that come with it were essential in making it the best home for my little puppy. I'm afraid when she gets bigger she'll be jumping over the side. She almost reaches the top now when she's standing on her bed. For now it's working great for us and she loves to be close to me when I'm working. She's adjusted very well to the pen, and after 2 nights, came out of her crate to sleep in the open in her cushy bed. She plays for hours with her toys inside here and her litter box fits in well too with the added panels.