IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides 8 square feet of space for training, exercise or play for puppies or small pets.
- Includes non-skid rubber feet to protect your floors from scratches and keep the pen in place.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors and can be easily wiped down when dirty.
- Made of durable, molded plastic that will never rust.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to move the pen from indoors to outdoors, or fold down to store when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Black$99.71Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$52.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$131.14Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Small Pet Wire Exercise Pen with Step-Through Door, Black, 24-in$35.69Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- DealIconic Pet 8-Panel Portable Foldable Wire Dog Pen, 24-in$49.18Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$108.96Chewy Price$136.00List Price
- DealIRIS Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$59.99Chewy Price
- DealIRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 40-in$133.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- DealLucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Medium$68.99Chewy Price$111.75List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No||—||—|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
624 Customer Reviews
Great for small Dogs
I have now bought two of these for my Mom and Aunt. They have one inside and one out in the yard so they can corral the two pups (6 and 11 pounds) when they need to work in the yard, or have a break in the house. Very easy to set up, and take down when not needed. fold together and hide behind the couch or against the wall on the patio. The 11 pounder can move it across the wood floor so had to put down a carpet backed with rubber to stop that. Although it was hilariously funny the first time, seeing him move it across the living room to the kitchen. Outside one cleans up very nice with a spray of water.
Perfect for Exercise
We purchased this pen when our new puppy was finding fresh ways to escape through the fence. It is perfect in that it is quickly assembled, portable, easily transported from house to yard, while still large enough for a pup to play and exercise.
If you have a climber this won’t work.
I love this item but my 12 week old 2 1/2 pound rescue pup just scales it and climbs out. I couldn’t believe it. My Havanese would never do that.
Puppies climb out
I purchased this for my 9week old toy poodle and he was climbing out it the next week I should have paid attention to the reviews
Well made, works great, easy to use. Got two of them for more space.
Small Dog Pen
It’s a great pen for a small dog, I was really happy with how easy it was to put the pieces together. It only took seconds to attach the pieces. It also has a net (sold separately) that attaches with Velcro to keep my puppy from jumping out when we’re not able to keep an eye on him. I’m giving it a 3 star though because it doesn’t have a door and my other one does. I think a door would have been an easy feature to add and would have made it so much better.
I am very pleased with this dog pen. It is very easy to put together and sturdy. It is great for my older Chihuahua.
Works well for small dog. Very easy to assemble and disassemble.
Happy I purchased this dog pen works well for my needs.
This is a well-made hard plastic playpen. The height is perfect for my Shih-Tzu. I use it outdoors on the terrace. He enjoys his time outside. I keep it right outside the door, so he is able to run in & out of the house. Due to it being made of plastic, I can keep it outside regardless of the weather. I bought two 4 panel pens for a total of 8 panels. Easy to assemble. Easy to store.
I feel like any type of dog can just jump out of it it’s just not worth it to me