IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Portable and versatile playpen can be used indoors or outdoors with 8 square feet of room.
- Panels interlock securely with full-length connecting rods, and the pen can be positioned in different shapes to suit your needs.
- Made of durable molded BPA and acid-free plastic that will never rust.
- The door has a double steel latch and each panel features a non-skid rubber foot to protect your floors.
- You can combine 2 pens for more space!
Please remember to supervise your furry friend while using the playpen. This playpen is suitable for canine companions, feline friends, rabbits and other pets who weigh over 5 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog & Small Pet Wire Exercise Pen with Step-Through Door, Black, 36-in$47.69Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$129.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Heavy Duty Wire Dog Exercise Pen, Small$96.74Chewy Price$141.58List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 30-in$58.40Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- IRIS 6-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black$84.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Wire Dog Pen, Large$249.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 32-in$83.91Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$98.56Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 36-in$63.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealLucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Medium$55.19Chewy Price$111.75List Price
- DealYaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$80.84Chewy Price$102.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||No||—|
Questions & Answers
46 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
552 Customer Reviews
Great Lightweight Pen, With Some Caveats
I have multiple dogs and need to separate them at feeding time so this seemed like a good solution on Chewy.com and indeed it is. My Cavaliers like it and go into it when it is not being used for feeding. The door is nice because you don't have to lift dogs in and out. It does not fold flat without being dismantled, which is not an easy task. It was not easy to figure out how to put it together. If folding flat is a key need for you, this pen is not going to work. It is extremely light so it has no structural integrity if a dog pushes on it. It is easily moved around and the shape deforms easily and it might even be pushed over under stress. I would not use it for containment in a multiple dog household if I were not present to supervise. The pros: light, easy to manage, dogs like it The cons: doesn't fold flat, hard to put together, so light that even small dogs can push it around. Not really suitable for strong, active dogs, or in a multi-dog household, without supervision.
4-panel dog exercise playpen
Very easy to assemble, it comes with a cute door with latches to keep locked if needed; not too heavy.
Good Size Exercise Pen for Pups
I purchased the IRIS 4-Panel Playpen with door as a gift for a family with a new puppy. I own a pen myself and it's been very useful and still like new after two small dogs and 11 years. The pen arrived at the appointed time and required the gate latch to be installed. (Mine did not.) The screw holes for the gate latch did not line up and it required making an adjustments. Not sure if quality control is an issue at the manufacturer's site. My family chose to live with the rigged playpen.
Missing all the hardware
Looks like it would be good but it did not come with any kind Of the screws to attach the gate.
Iris 4-panel plastic playpen
Great playpen! Just wish I didn't have to put it together. :)
houdini would approve
This pen is really nice, the right size for our rat terrier puppy, and was easy to assemble. However the gate latches need improvement. The gate sags a little and the latch plate is too high so with diligent pawing and perseverance our puppy can escape and race thru the house. There needs to be a better locking mechanism. We tie a cord from gate to pen but that adds an extra step. At least she can't jump or climb out!
Such a great playpen for our puppy we bought two and it is very sturdy and roomy she loves playing in it and we feel secured when we are busy that she is in a safe environment
great quality, nice looking
this playpen is perfect! one of my babies is having puppies soon so we need something for her to raise them in till they go home. the only thing i didn’t like was the first order was missing pieces like the latches and rods but they quickly sent me a replacement. if you have a dog who likes to jump against the sides a lot i would not recommend since it is easy to slide but it matches my room and it’s easy to fold back up. my other pup likes to go in it too since they’re attached at the hip lol
Pet indoor playpen
The dog playpen worked great for my chiwahwah. She is 13 and having bladder problems. I put her teepee in one corner along with her water fountain and cover the floor with pee pads. Works great.
Missed it by 8
I like the product and it works perfectly in my space and my puppy enjoys it. However, the pilot hole misalignments was a little bit disappointing. I don’t particularly like the latch lock because the hook is too shallow. My puppy has discovered how to escape by rough scratching. It would be a more secure lock if the small screw were above the latch instead of it being tightened against it. But as for installing the panels and door hinges, was a piece of cake and you can easily travel with it by removing one or two spikes and folding the panels.