IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible||Collapsible, Pet Door||Pet Door||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Provides 8 square feet of space for training, exercise or play for puppies or small pets.
- Includes non-skid rubber feet to protect your floors from scratches and keep the pen in place.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors and can be easily wiped down when dirty.
- Made of durable, molded plastic that will never rust.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to move the pen from indoors to outdoors, or fold down to store when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, White$89.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Plastic Dog Pet Yard$82.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 4-Panel Convertible Plastic Playpen Divider with Wall Mounts, Light Gray$74.99Chewy Price$129.67List Price
- Yaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$125.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$59.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MyPet Plastic Two-Panel Pet Yard Extension$29.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Wire Dog & Cat Exercise Playpen, 32-in$126.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Regalo My Play Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, 6-Panel$49.00Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
- North States Superyard Ultimate Plastic Dog Playpen, Ivory$93.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Yaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$127.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS Nylon Mesh Security Roof for 4-Panel Plastic Dog Playpen$24.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
618 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Exercise
We purchased this pen when our new puppy was finding fresh ways to escape through the fence. It is perfect in that it is quickly assembled, portable, easily transported from house to yard, while still large enough for a pup to play and exercise.
Small Dog Pen
It’s a great pen for a small dog, I was really happy with how easy it was to put the pieces together. It only took seconds to attach the pieces. It also has a net (sold separately) that attaches with Velcro to keep my puppy from jumping out when we’re not able to keep an eye on him. I’m giving it a 3 star though because it doesn’t have a door and my other one does. I think a door would have been an easy feature to add and would have made it so much better.
This is a well-made hard plastic playpen. The height is perfect for my Shih-Tzu. I use it outdoors on the terrace. He enjoys his time outside. I keep it right outside the door, so he is able to run in & out of the house. Due to it being made of plastic, I can keep it outside regardless of the weather. I bought two 4 panel pens for a total of 8 panels. Easy to assemble. Easy to store.
I feel like any type of dog can just jump out of it it’s just not worth it to me
Would be great for small breed dogs
The product is well made and easy to put together and take apart. I have a Golden puppy, but even at 9 weeks she climbs up the large holes in the grid and can jump right out.
My 13 week old Pug cannot get out of this, it works to distance her from everyo e when she is in the puppy nipping phase.
We are very happy with our playpen,good size and very durable,and very fast delivery times,good to know my pet is safe when I need to go out
Perfect for miniature schnauzer puppy
Put this alongside my bed for my puppy. Put down a sheet of heavy plastic first (as I have carpet), then a durable pee pad and then a dog bed. It’s not too small and not too big, not one accident at night. The only thing was I thought it was a little overpriced, but I am glad I bought it!
Sturdy & Easy Setup but Not for Smart Puppies
The quality of this product is excellent. All hard plastic with solid plastic rods in the corners that slide easily in and out plus bottom rubber foot buttons for hard floors. Unfortunately, it was only functional for one week. My larger poodle puppy (7.5 lbs) learned how to climb out of the corners by using her neck, front & hind paws. I think the price is a bit high but the product is good if you don't have a smart and motivated pet.
Perfect for my situation
I needed something fast and cheap when two mini puppies arrived. Bought two and combined them for more square footage and to refigure to the room. Sturdy