IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Over 21 sq. ft. of space for training, exercise or play both indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for puppies during training, or as an area for play, exercise, or safe containment.
- Made of durable molded BPA and acid-free plastic that will never rust.
- The door has a double steel latch and each panel features a non-skid rubber foot to protect your floors.
- You can combine 2 pens for more space!
For Add-on Expansion Kit:[Click Here]
Please remember to supervise your furry friend while using the playpen. This playpen is suitable for canine companions, feline friends, rabbits and other pets who weigh over 5 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$103.99Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Portable Outdoor Dog Pen, White$159.95Chewy Price$199.95List Price
- Frisco 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$50.98Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso, 3 Panel$93.96Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Arched Top Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso, 3 Panel$93.96Chewy Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, Medium$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 24-in$64.95Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$92.99Chewy Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Maroon & Beige, 42-in$59.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Safety 1st Wide Doorways Fabric Pet Gate$42.47Chewy Price$45.18List Price
- Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen, Brown & Orange, Medium$38.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Black, 24 inch$71.70Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Pet Door||—||Collapsible, Pet Door||Pet Door||Collapsible, Carry Handle, Pet Door|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No|
Questions & Answers
57 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
583 Customer Reviews
this is a very good Pen
I bought this Pen after my baby had leg surgery , she broke her femur and needed a place to stay safe and be able to take small steps . this was the perfect thing to get. gave her the space and safe haven .. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to keep their pets safe while they are away.. the only thing I didnt like , is not too strong, if you have a big puppy they may be able to push down the wall... other than that , it is a very good product. for new moms, pets recuperation or small puppies... I would most definitely recommend this product
As described. Super fast delivery. Awesome customer service. Could not wish for anything more.
Very sturdy. Use it everyday. I like how you can make any size you need. Easy to put together and make it fit any area you need it for . Good for taking with you when you need a place for your dog that is safe and contained,I would recommend for small dogs.
I recently got two German Shepherd puppies and this playpen has worked out great. I use it as their crate since they love to cuddle together. It's light weight and I can easily slide the poles out and take away panels. I keep it full-size during the daytime so they can move around and play. I remove panels to create the perfect size crate for them at night. My pups are now 16 weeks old and very strong, so I placed it in a corner and keep some large objects to prevent them from knocking it over.
Pen fencing for dogs.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I have two sets now (16 panels). I bought it to take camping with us, so our dogs can have an area to relax in without having to be on leash. In place of some of the poles that came with it, I will use some longer ones to hammer into the ground to make the fence more stable, I have a mat to put under it. It is light weight, which is another feature I wanted.
A little higher than my metal pen which my puppy has already gone over. This one she hasn't tried yet. It was easy to set up, but it takes more storage space. Overall I'm pleased.
This is exactly what I was looking for. It's easy to assemble. The only reason it is not 5 stars is that it was missing 3 screws from the packet so I had to go buy some. But it is going to work extremely well to keep my puppy safe while I work in my office.
Good for small dogs
We have to travel w our dogs now as they are older and do not like leave them in boarding. This is perfect for both of them along with their beds. The only thing I do not like is it's not collapsible and does not have a handle to keep all the pieces together.
Great outdoor pen
I have 3 sets of this pen and am going to buy another set. i have no gated yard so it works to put my 2 small dogs and my mini Aussie that's 27 lbs. outside. I hook all the gates together and its pretty big. Why i am buying another set. They fall over when all hooked up so you have to buy yard sticks and space them about every 3 panels to stand up. My bigger dog cannot jump over it. The plastic is pretty sturdy. Works great for fenced in yard for dogs.Yes the caps do fall off. I am going to glue the caps on the next set. Looking for an outdoor pen that is portable this is the set to get. Been a life saver to put my dogs outside. They could make the gates a bit sturdier but over all great. Easy set up and take down.
In my opinion it is very flimsy, my 8 week old Goldendoodle knocked it over immediately.