IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container & Scoop Combo
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Food Storage, Airtight|
|Capacity (Max)||25-Ib, 10-Ib||25-Ib, 10-Ib||65-qt||33 quart containers holds up to 25-pounds & 12 quart containers holds up to 10-pounds...||50 cups|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Includes a 33 quart (25 pound) dry food container, a 12 quart (10 pound) treat container and a 2 cup matching food scoop.
- Airtight seals and snap-lock latches preserve freshness by keeping out moisture, humidity and pests.
- Free-wheeling casters make it easy to move food around the kitchen, pantry, garage or wherever else you need to store food.
- Stacking 3-piece set is attractive and you can choose whichever color best suits your home.
- Proudly made in the USA from heavy duty, BPA-free, FDA-compliant food grade plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Blue, 1/2 cup$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 12.5-lb$17.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Black, 50-lb$39.99Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Outback Bucket, 10-lb$25.63Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Almond, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$25.59Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Bergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage, 18-gal$51.96Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealFrisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 3.13-lbs$10.82Chewy Price$13.52List Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Mandalorian Snack Time Dog Treat Jar$16.47Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2740 Customer Reviews
Not what I hoped for
The bigger container is good enough that my dog and cats haven't gotten into it; however, the smaller container is no good. The cats are able to knock it over. Since the latches are weak (on both containers), the cats and dog can easily pop open the lid to the small container. They've not yet figured out how to knock over the big container. Wherever I place the little container (minus in a cabinet), they open it. I bought this set to save space and have their food in one location. Instead, I have lost money on bags of food and have to store the smaller container elsewhere. I am currently looking into another small container to replace this one. :-(
The product is a really good idea but, If the maker is going to place the parts inside the larger container, they need to put cushion in first to protect the bottom or make the bottom thicker. Chewy was very nice to replace the first one but the replacement was also cracked on the bottom; I didn't want to try for a third.
Does the job
Well, it is a food container, it contains the food and keeps it fresh for at least long enough for me to get through the bag. The top smaller part sits nicely on top and is great for storing medications, plaque-off, dehydrated bone broth, etc. I do not use the scoop because I already had another one and the one they provide is much larger than I need, but it seems like a decent, sturdy scoop
Awesome for my fussy dog
This is everything I never knew my dog needed. She is on two special foods and sometimes has to be on just one of them. This allows me to separate her food perfectly! Also, I got it in pink and it just adds some flair since I don't have a food closet I can put it in.
It holds a lot, but the latches aren't very secure and don't really lock. I picked up the top, smaller container by the handles on each end, and the thing opened and dumped all the dog treats pit everywhere! So it's not really air tight in my opinion as it popped open so easily. The bottom, larger container latch is the same way.
Not (fully) ant proof
Had a smaller size IRIS food bin from years ago which worked great at keeping ants out until recently when the foam strip wore too thin to keep them out anymore. Since the other bin worked so well, decided to get this bigger one. It does not latch tight like the older model did and ants were all over the outside of the container. They didn’t make their way in so in that sense it is ant proof but there is no way to open the lid without getting the ants off the outside first. The older bin had a thicker foam gasket and the latch didn’t close so easily but the lid was a tight fit. The foam on this is thinner and the latch is so easy to close, definitely not a tight fit. Chewy return customer care was amazing, 10/10!
Latches are disappointing
I got these as a means of compactly storing 2 types of dog food and though they look nice, they aren’t well made. The lids pop off very easily and the latch is garbage. If I pick the top container up to open the bottom the lid will fall off. I have to grab by the side in a specific way to keep food from going everywhere. Also my puppy can easily bump the latch to open the top and sneak food. Honestly not sure how these are so highly rated.
This container is made of cheap plastic. The lids are very flimsy when opened & feel like they will break. Container already is unusable because it has a hole from accidentally getting stepped on.
Exactly what we needed
We ordered this for our new puppy's food & treats. It worked out perfectly & we are glad it's on wheels. Appears to be well-made.
Iris airtight food storage container.
This food container is what I was looking for. It is exactly what I wanted for my rat's food. I can easily store there 2 different foods in it. And I love that it is airtight and the containers latch really well.