IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container Combo, Blue, 10-lb & 25-lb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a 33 quart (25 pound) dry food container and a 12 quart (10 pound) treat container.
- Airtight seals and snap-lock latches preserve freshness by keeping out moisture, humidity and pests.
- Free-wheeling casters make it easy to move food around the kitchen, pantry, garage or wherever else you need to store food.
- Stacking 2-piece set is attractive and you can choose whichever color best suits your home.
- Proudly made in the USA from heavy duty, BPA-free, FDA-compliant food grade plastic.
Click here for a matching IRIS 2-Cup Pet Food Scoop.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS 3-Piece Airtight Food Storage Container, Blue, 10-lb & 25-lb$29.50Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 10.95-lbs$21.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Black, 25-lb$25.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Navy, 55-lb$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Black, 33.9-lbs$30.41Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$34.84Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Black, 10-lb$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Dog & Cat Food Storage Canister, 16-Qt$38.39Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||—||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight|
|Capacity (Max)||25-Ib, 10-Ib||25-Ib, 10-Ib||33 quart containers holds up to 25-pounds & 12 quart containers holds up to 10-pounds...||32.5-qt||80 cups|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
256 Customer Reviews
IRIS Food & Treat Storage Containers 2-Piece
IRIS Food & Treat Storage Containers 2-Piece: This 2-piece container set was delivered as described, and it does the job it is supposed to do. In regard to the larger wheeled container, the wheels are very easy to install - just insert them into the openings and you are ready to roll, quite literally. I bought the large container to store bird seed, but it would be quite useful for other animal foods. I don't think its use is limited just to feed and treat storage; it would be useful to store other items - think papers, books, etc. - since you can see what is inside and move it easily with the wheels. The smaller container within the set, although not wheeled, is still a useful storage container.
Good for keeping items secure
We've had a few arrive broken, but Chewy was great at offering a replacement. The replacement also arrived with a crack, but this one we were able to repair with packing tape. It is working for our need as we are storing non-edibles (clothing, toys, leash and harness etc) in this set.
This item arrived quickly as described. Holds a large bag of cat food on the bottom and small cans on top. Glides easily on wheels. Easy assembly and space saving storage.
Very effective storage for our needs
Amazing rolling cart, closes tightly and stores food and extra items such as toys, treats and wipes.
This storage container is the perfect size. The bottom holds a very large bag of cat food. I put their treats & some toys in the top section. It didn't take long for my babies to figure out their food & treats were inside! But they have not been able to open it or tip it. They just stare at it when they want something!
Great Food Storage
This food storage was just what I needed. No more big bags as it holds all the food I need to store. The most amazing things is that the unit pits under the table perfectly.
Sturdy and waterproof
Like this set as it is second one I have purchased. Mine sits on my patio in the hot sun and has lasted for years.
I LOVE IT!
I love how there is a tiny container at the top so I can quickly pour what I will need and leave the bag in the bag of food in the bigger container. The top container detaches so it is so easy to clean! Please note that if you are emptying all of your dog food in both the big and little container, you clean it out after it becomes empty…. I don’t understand how people don’t know this. Dog food have oils that can build up overtime causing unwanted critters inside your storage container. Just saying. Clean it after each use.
All dogs luv it
My other two was one was all beat up. So my dogs are loving their fresh food and yummies. A little shorter than I remember reading about it, but that's ok
Secure containers, NOT suitable for storing food
I needed airtight containers for my large bags of dog food. These got overall good reviews, with only one review that I saw mentioning a very strong plastic odor. Well, that was an understatement! When I got mine, the odor was just awful. I scrubbed the containers with plenty of soap and hot water, and left them out to dry overnight. They still smelled so I washed them again. After they dried there was still an awful odor, so I figured I could always use them for storing something out in the barn, but not for food. I called Chewy's excellent customer service, and they sent me another set. Well, same problem... I've scrubbed the new ones twice now, and there's still an odor. I'll have to go to a store where I can inspect them before buying food storage containers.