IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Airtight seal keeps out potential pests and moisture from humidity, eliminating the risk of your pet's food going stale or becoming moldy
- Keeps kibble fresh in a convenient container
- Clear container makes it easy to check food levels at a glance
- Wide top allows for easy scooping of food portions
- Made with durable, BPA-free plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Almond, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 6-qt$13.04Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 40-qt$47.98Chewy Price
- Pounce + Fetch Dry Pet Food Storage Container, 3-gal, Dog$18.13Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 12.5-lb$22.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Melamine Dog & Cat Food Scoop with Bamboo Handle, 1.5 Cup$5.07Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Almond, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Navy, 25-lb$22.14Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container Combo, Blue, 10-lb & 25-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Wallace Food Storage Canister, 140-oz, Grey$28.99Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 50-lb$49.95Chewy Price$66.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight|
|Capacity (Max)||6 1/2-Ib||10-Ib||4-Ib||6-qt||42-oz|
|Lifestage||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
543 Customer Reviews
Lid Doesn’t Latch
I’ve been trying to find a container to replace my large vaness containers that I left at my sister’s place across the country. Those are super solid and they really latch closed so if you drop them the food stays in. Unfortunately, this container is a nice size and shape, but the lid sort of “rests” on top. I wouldn’t call it airtight …it does have a foam seal inside, but the latch doesn’t really latch closed - it rests under a tiny lip in the plastic. I have gone everywhere trying to find a quality container and I just can’t find anything for a reasonable price. My picture has a smaller vaness, this container, and another one I’ve tried.
It's nice but...
These are nice... My only issue is if you put the wheels on be careful when you fill it.. My wife dropped a 40 lb bag from about 10 inches into it and the bottom busted.
Latch comes off
I bought a larger version of this container last year and it works fine, but the latch on this one comes off the lid almost every time that I open it. It pops back in but this is annoying.
Dog Food dispenser
Works great. Shorter and wider and than previous container resulting in taking up more floor space, but easy to assemble and functions well
the catch on the front broke on first use, and all of my cat’s food became stale immediately. she doesn’t eat stale food, so this was a double waste. :(
Very nice container. It is much larger than what I was expecting. If you are looking for a huge food container, this is the one for you.
Smaller than expected
This is a great storage container for cat food. It does not fit a 6lb bag of food though like it stated. Unless I misread the container I picked.
Airtight pet food storage
Perfect size and well made. I like the size of it and it is opaque so you can see at a glance how much is left with out opening it in order to reorder more dog food before you run out.
Air Tight Food Container
Nice size for my cat food. Fits into space I allow for her food. Seems to have an air tight lid to keep her food fresh.
Mixed emotions on Iris containers
So these particular containers work fine but are quite small, make sure to check your measurements. I bought the largest IRIS container that is supposed to hold 50 pounds of food. I would expect it to support the size it advertises for. Unfortunately, the wheel snapped off, and now there's a hole in the bottom. Do not buy any IRIS containers with wheels. The wheels are too close to the edge leaving only a thin piece of plastic that does not support the weight.