IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Airtight seal keeps out potential pests and moisture from humidity, eliminating the risk of your pet's food going stale or becoming moldy
- Keeps kibble fresh in a convenient container
- Clear container makes it easy to check food levels at a glance
- Wide top allows for easy scooping of food portions
- Made with durable, BPA-free plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Smoke/Black, 15-qt$17.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Almond, 15-qt$17.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food & Treat Storage Container Combo, Blue, 2 piece$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear/Black, 65-qt$41.78Chewy Price
- Buddeez Roll Away Pet Food Container with Scoop, 50-qt$31.54Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 21-qt$21.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Black, 32.5-qt$25.99Chewy Price
- IRIS 3-Piece Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Gray$36.99Chewy Price
- IRIS 3-Piece Remington Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Green$24.08Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container, 25-lb$23.49Chewy Price$32.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||N/A||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Capacity (Max)||6 1/2-Ib||5-Ib||6-qt||5-Ib||4-Ib|
|Breed Size||—||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
536 Customer Reviews
Airtight pet food storage
Perfect size and well made. I like the size of it and it is opaque so you can see at a glance how much is left with out opening it in order to reorder more dog food before you run out.
Air Tight Food Container
Nice size for my cat food. Fits into space I allow for her food. Seems to have an air tight lid to keep her food fresh.
Mixed emotions on Iris containers
So these particular containers work fine but are quite small, make sure to check your measurements. I bought the largest IRIS container that is supposed to hold 50 pounds of food. I would expect it to support the size it advertises for. Unfortunately, the wheel snapped off, and now there's a hole in the bottom. Do not buy any IRIS containers with wheels. The wheels are too close to the edge leaving only a thin piece of plastic that does not support the weight.
Hinges cracked within 1 month
Perfect size storage for 30 lbs dog food. Love the wheels. Both hinges were cracked within a few weeks, and we were not rough on this. Seems maybe they got a brittle batch of plastic. Not bad enough that it doesn't function, but hinges should not crack with very short time in use. We are still using it without issue.
The lid will not close - the plastic hinges do not align correctly! It looks like it would close, but the hinges pop open as soon as the clasp is shut.
Great dry food container
Good, airtight container for storing dry cat food. Easy to use and re-fill. Cat food stays more fresh in this container .
Container on wheels
Lots of room but because of wheels I do not have to lift 25 lbs
Quick response to fix error
Our shipment arrived with 1 of the 2 ordered containers missing, staff worked quickly to get the additional container shipped. Great product! Staff also responded to my concern over receiving special offers and messages for my deceased dog (it didn't feel right to delete her profile). Not only did they send a professional/proactive reply, our family also received flowers and condolences for our loss. Thank you.
Container already cracked
We had high expectations for this container because it is made with a thicker plastic than the one we had previously used. The previous container lasted over 5 years before the locking tabs failed. We have used this container for less than one month and it has already cracked along the top where the lid fastens to the container..
Bought this for storing dry cat food. Exactly what I wanted.