IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Almond
About This Item
- Airtight seal keeps out potential pests and moisture from humidity, eliminating the risk of your pet's food going stale or becoming moldy
- Keeps kibble fresh in a convenient container
- Clear container makes it easy to check food levels at a glance
- Wide top allows for easy scooping of food portions
- Made with durable, BPA-free plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 12.5-lb$22.49Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Almond, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 40-qt$47.98Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Navy, 25-lb$22.14Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container Combo, Blue, 10-lb & 25-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 6-qt$13.04Chewy Price
- HANAMYA BPA Free Pet Food Storage Container & Measuring Cup, White & Grey, 10-lb, 2 count$59.95Chewy Price$82.95List Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$34.13Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear & Black, 10-lb$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Navy, 55-lb$34.99Chewy Price
- PawShelf Vacuum Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Capacity (Max)||42-Ib||47-qt||32.5-qt||50-Ib||12 1/2-Ib|
|Lifestage||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
I generally like them because they’re a good quality and a good size for my cabinets, and hold a lot of dry food. However there’s a bit of a strong plastic smell to them until you wash them, and the lid on one of the two I purchased has detached from its hinge. I can probably fix it but wish it stayed on better.
We got a lemon
We bought this specifically for the airtight description. We tend to get ants in the pet food so we needed something airtight. We recently had to throw away a lot of food because the container was full of ants!
Broken on arrival
It either arrived broken or this product is seriously flawed. The lever to close the container would not stay in place and could not provide an air tight seal.
I've had one before and I love it but I needed to get new ones because my old one has been chewed by puppies and I needed 2 for the 2 different foods. Never had an issue with pests getting in. Love the wheels and the fact that the container is tall rather than wide. Fits my 45 lb bag of food just fine in the 55 qt. Only issue I have is the 2 that I just ordered had one arrive with a defect. The wheel stays in tho so I think it'll be ok
A bit too small!
This is not Chewy's fault, but my mistake. I ordered the 14 Pound Royal Canine Cat food and somehow did not read carefully. I thought the 15 quart pet storage container would work. WRONG! It's a good container, but just not big enough. I'll order the bigger one soon.
Good value for money
This is a good value for the money. I've had mine 3 months and a few weeks ago the lid separate but is easy to put back on. It is a good value for what I spent which was $12.99.
Broken on arrival, twice :(
I might have just had a bad shipping experience with this product, but I'm giving it two stars because, although it looks nice and I would love to use it, it arrived broken TWICE. Seems like the latch wasn't designed very well, and it was broken on the original product I ordered, and the replacement that Chewy kindly sent me. So the lid won't stay shut, obviously, and I can't really use it like this. :(
No longer a quality product
Chewy came through, the littler did not! This litter has been my go-to for 30 years, suddenly it’s changed. It does not clump well at all. I’ve had to change the box as though it’s clay type litter as the clumps fall apart before they can be lifted out of the box leaving strong odor. If I could give 0 stars I would. I’ve written Purina, the makers, but have not heard back yet.
Perfect size for my cats bag of food! It fits great in my cabinet and locks well too.
Not as big as described
The description says that this will hold 12.5lbs of food, but it just barely fit our cat’s 8lb bag of food. Her food is tiny little pellet sized food, so I’m just surprised that we couldn’t dump her almost empty bag in after filling it with her full 8lb bag. Chewy needs to have more accurate descriptions.