IRIS Elevated Dog Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce the amount of pressure on your dog’s neck as he eats and drinks.
- Comes equipped with 2 stainless-steel bowls for food and water that are easy to remove, clean and refill.
- Features raised rims to help protect your floors and keep food and water on the feeder.
- Improving your pup’s posture can help promote healthy digestion.
- Designed with sturdy and durable plastic that’s easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Elevated Dog Diner, 8 Cup, White$25.61Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$29.52Chewy Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$22.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$28.89Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder, Berjen Block, Large$42.77Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 7-cup$27.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowls with Adjustable Elevated Holder, 7 Cups$25.61Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls, Elevated, Double||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cups; 64-oz||4-cup; 32-oz per bowl||3-cup; 24-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz|
|Assembly Required||No||No||No, N/A||No||No|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
Flimsy not stable
Wobbles when my dog eats or drinks spilling water and making a mess. Added screws (not included) in screw holes provided by manufacturer but still wobbles. Not worth the money.
FLIMSY/ NOT STABLE
Waste of money, stub my toe on it or vaccum bumps it, and the whole thing comes crashing down. Only had it for 3 months and it now stays outside on the porch bc of all the messes it's created.
Elevated Dog Bowls
This elevated dog bowl feeder is AMAZING!!! My dog is 110lbs and he LOVES this food and water bowls!! It’s elevated for a larger breed like mine to eat and drink more comfortably. If your dog is a sloppy drinker or eater, it’s not this products fault. This product is worth every penny and IS NOT EXPENSIVE!
Elevated dog feeder
Was not impressed at all, it’s flimsy and I have a 100+ lb dog and she always bumps it. Because if the way it’s made water pools and then overflows with food, etc. I tried it but decided it was not going to work so I purchased a heavier duty feeder. If the description wouldn’t have said it was durable I would not have purchased. I don’t think this feeder would work for a smaller dog.
Not sturdy screws are two small for support don’t waste your money on this product
WASTE of Money
$20 for this Chewy? It’s absolutely junk. A piece of flimsy plastic for “large” dogs. It likely cost a few dollars to manufacture this and you are selling it for $20 ON SALE! It’s so cheap and would never stand up to a large bread dog. Shipping this junk back today.
Good elevated bowls
I bought this for my dog because he sometimes chokes on his food. It took him a little bit to get used to it but it has helped a lot. The food bowl is the perfect size but I just wish the water bowl was a little bigger. He drinks a lot of water.
This item would be perfect if it had a little weight to it. My lab can slide it across the room way too easily.
Could be sturdier
I have a large black lab shepherd mix and Hight is good, bowl size good but legs are to thin it shakes when he eats and freaks him out so will probably donate it to a shelter.
I purchased 2 of these, one of them is so warped in the bowl holder part one of the back legs is 1.25 inches off the floor.