IRIS Elevated Feeder with Airtight Food Storage, Smoke/Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Storage and feeding solution all-in-one
- Great for indoors or outdoors, camping and traveling
- Improves digestion and reduces muscle strain for your pet
- Airtight seals to keep food fresh and pests out
- Each includes 2 removable stainless steel bowls for food & water
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder, Berjen, Small$34.79Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pet Zone Store-N-Feed Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2.95-cup$39.95Chewy Price
- Hiddin Clear View Double Elevated Dog Bowl, Clear, Silver, 8 cup, 5-in$124.49Chewy Price$189.00List Price
- OurPets Store-N-Feed Elevated Dog & Cat Feeder$47.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Wood & Metal Cat & Dog Feeder, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Elevated Airtight Dog & Cat Feeder & Storage, 64-cup$44.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls with Airtight Food Storage, Green/Gray, 4-cup$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls, 7 Cups$27.92Chewy Price$34.08List Price
- Richell Elegant Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 4.4-cup$110.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Patina Stool Dog Single Bowl Diner, 12-Cup, 2 count, Black$52.00Chewy Price$57.78List Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cups; 32-oz||4-cups; 32-oz||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||3-cup; 24-oz||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
408 Customer Reviews
Wish I could return this item but I think it's too late and I'm stuck with it!! 45 plus dollars smh!! First I think it's too tall for most dogs I have an American yellow lab and he gets his food from bowls and drops on floor to eat!! Second the holes on top of lid where the bowl drop into always fill up with water and I'm constantly wiping them out both sides smh, and Last it's a pain to get food from inside container when u have to do the balancing act so the water don't spill or food from the bowls when your taking the lid off!! I find myself not even using the storage and keeping food in bag and I'm constantly wiping it down!! I'm not very happy too much work to just feeding your dog I want to limit my work not add to it!! Bad choice and my fault not saying something sooner but I don't recommend this item unless u want to do extra to keep it goin!! Can't take a photo says too big to send but no way to adjust size smh
Love this Thang fits a 40lb bag and the dogs love it. Only problem I had was it was missing 1 of the handles but it still works great.
Great, but too short
These are great! Just too short for Great Danes and extra large dogs. They are 15” tall. I need at least 20” tall containers for my dogs.
Great product. Had to return because the bowls were to small for my boxer and my husky akbash mix. I ordered the 8 cup and hopefully they sent me the wrong size
I bought the 8 cup one(the biggest one) it holds the remaining food from 34 pound bag. Not much was out so think it will hold a full bag. The dogs love it! We use both bowls for food and they have a separate water dish.
Not Airtight - supply storage now
Had this container for 3 months - and am finally giving up on it being used for food. It is not air tight. The kibble stored in it became moist and moldy and eventually lost 2 bags of dog food before realizing it was the container. This will now become supply storage. The 8 cup bowls are nice, and the bowl spaces on the lid are surprisingly useful in the car to through quick access items in.
I got two of these because I noticed that my older lab's legs tremble when eating/drinking from bowls at floor level. Now his legs no longer tremeble and I see him at his bowls more often. My other labs are using these over the one set of bowls at floor level.
I’ve had this item for a year before reviewing. I purchased it to keep the outside cat food in when we go out of town so it would be easier for the neighbor to feed our cats. It is supposed to be “airtight” but somehow the cat food got all moldy even with the neighbor being sure to close the lid tightly. Tried to keep chicken feed in it inside my shed but the chicken feed got bugs… I then tried to use it inside for my dog but she was afraid of it… now it sits in the corner taking up space Bc it isn’t convenient or useful. If you are wanting to keep food dry and mold-free I would recommend the Gamma2 containers.
This is actually really really nice! My only complaint is that water and food get stuck under the dishes when refilling them and it creates a horrible smell/mush.
A lot bigger then you think
They say this is a 8cup storage it’s way beyond 8 cups you can fit a 30lb bag of food easily. I was getting it for my travel trailer for my dogs and I was kind of worried it would be smaller. But it’s huge. If your looking for a smaller one I would try the “4 cup” one it would be half the size.