IRIS Exercise Dog Playpen with Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives small to medium pups and puppies a safe place to play.
- Keeps destructive fur-buddies contained when you can’t keep a close eye on them.
- Provides 8 square feet of space. Add-on panels can be purchased separately to create a bigger area.
- Pen measures 24 inches tall with 33.6-inch long walls.
- Made of durable molded plastic with a door for easy access. Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$136.00Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Dark Gray, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Black$104.00Chewy Price
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$116.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$107.54Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- IRIS 6-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$82.42Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- dealYaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- MyPet Petyard Passage Plastic Puppy Pen, 4-Panel$61.15Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$128.31Chewy Price$134.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Pet Door||Collapsible, Pet Door||—||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No||—|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Great for small pets
I love this play pen for my 3 month old 3 pound toy poodle. She jumps but can't climb over. Nice aesthetic for your decor. Just wish it folded four ways instead of just in half, but you can just take it apart and put it back together. It's easy to assemble.
My 9lb. Chug that is only 5 inches high is able to bale over the side. So,I guess we need a taller one! Otherwise,it is great for a short while during a shower or doing a short chore. But,more for small pups only or less active pup.
IRIS Play Pen
This product is very sturdy and , love the quality of the material . I will order another one for my puppy that’s a yorkie .
Great Playpen for my Pomeranian Puppy
I ordered this playpen for my 10 week old Pomeranian. She is very small and this is just the right size for her. I have plenty of room for her dog bed, puppy bad, toys, and water. The playpen was very easy to put together and just had to be popped together. It is plastic and lightweight. Once I had it together and had her things placed inside, I opened the door and she went right in. She is loving this playpen and is currently in her bed taking a nap! I had previously bought a metal playpen but it was too large and was too tall. This one is easy to reach into to change puppy pad, give more water, give food, etc. My mother had a hard time with the metal playpen but the IRIS playpen is very easy for my mother to use. One thing that helped me decide on this particular playpen was the ability to purchase additional panels to increase the size of the playpen. I do not foresee that I will have the need to, but I like having that option. I wish I had purchased the IRIS playpen to begin with.
More like a home
Looks good shape is nice very sturdy I would recommend a mesh cover my dog climbed out
Just as advertised
It was just as advertised. We are getting a small puppy so I wanted something to keep her safe. We are seniors so I wanted something that was easy to move around. The light weight plastic is perfect.
Easy to assemble
I purchased this to use with a new cockapoo puppy and it is doing what I needed it to do. It has enough room to hold a puppy bed, pee pad, and still has room for toys and play. If you are looking for something super sturdy this is not for you but if you are looking to have something to contain your puppy while you are training it this is great. Pros: 1. Easy assembly 2. light weight/easy to move around 3. Good for small puppy or dog 4. Decent value for the money Cons: 1. Because it is plastic a puppy would have not problem chewing it 2. The little rubber feet almost got lost in the box *** NOTE*** — I purchased a leak proof washable mat like what you would put under your car to catch oil drips to protect my hardwood floor under this play yard and it works great.
SizeWasPerfect.WeReceivedThe PlaypenWithin1-3Days(Perfect) FreeDelivery&IHadA$15.Credit! WayToGo!WhatElseCouldAnyBody Want.IKnewNotToGetAFabricOrA WoodenPlayPenBecauseThe PuppiesChewThem.TheirBeautiful&YouHaveALargerSelectionBut ThePuppiesChewTheFabric& Wood.
Terrible terrible terrible
My 2 month old Yorkie jumped out the same day it arrived. Returning it today!!! Ugh! I don’t want to put him in a cage but I may have to.
Hinge separates easily
Our mini dachshund pulls from inside the playpen at door hinge and can get out.