IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan
About This Item
- Shielded 3-wall design helps prevent messy litter scatter or urine spray from ruining your floors.
- Large size with a low dip on one side gives cats of all ages plenty of room and quick access.
- Features a polished plastic interior for easy cleaning.
- Oval shape means there are no corners to trap dirt, debris and waste.
- Includes a matching litter scoop.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$17.48Chewy Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Open Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$19.99Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large, 26-in$34.64Chewy Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, White$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Cat Love Hooded Cat Litter Pan, Green$59.99Chewy Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Salmon Pink$29.99Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Frisco Modern Hooded Cat Litter Box, Blue$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large 20-in$21.78Chewy Price
- Van Ness Enclosed Sifting Cat Litter Pan, Giant Blue$33.29Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Lucky Champ Cat Litter Pan$21.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Corner Cat Litter Box$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- PetFusion BetterBox Non-Stick Cat Litter Box, 1 pack$42.22Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Covered||Covered||Sifting, Covered||Covered||Covered|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Quality looking! The top comes up and off for easy cleaning; high enough around the edges to keep litter inside, as well as low enough for my cat to hop right in and out. I like it! As my cat grows, I think it could had been a "tab" larger just for longer usage; however, this size is really nice for now; probably for another two years too. Currently, my cat is 12 months old.
Perfect High Sided Litter Box and Perfect Size HOWEVER
I got this for my cat as I recently got a small litter box elsewhere (rhymes with shamazon) that works fine but the top part is kind of faulty and pointless. Unfortunately, the reason why I give this litter box 4 stars instead of 5 is because no matter how much weight I push down the detachable top with, it doesn't "click" shut, therefore its not secure and is easy to move-- but this is it's only flaw, other than that it's the perfect size and the high size + litter mat really help with fly away litter when she comes out of the box
The Best so Far
Our cat is the type to kick litter right up to the edge and scratch around the pan instead of in it to bury her dirt. We have tried other high-back pans as well as very wide shallow ones to remedy this, but after getting this one it's working the best so far. -The sides are high enough she can't kick litter out. In fact it's really good for cats who like to pile their litter in the corner. -The raised entry makes it so she has to step over and onto the litter mat instead of just walking any which way out of the pan tracking litter. This makes it so I have to clean up after her less. -The removable top and rounded edges also makes cleaning much easier than most pans we've tried. I find that it takes me less time and effort to clean than other similar pans.
Best litter box ever
This is a very good litter box it does Exactly as advertised it keeps the litter off the floor your rug the cats seemed like it they like the privacy but they’re not closed in I would recommend this to anyone with the cat
Sturdy cat pan
The pan is great for containing the litter. Very sturdy. It was a little smaller then I had expected.
The item did not do what we had hoped it would. For one thing it was too small for our cat to use and the liter was spread outside the box more than the liter box that we had been using. I was really disappointed in the purchase.
Best Litter Box
I have two of these and also bought two more for my parent's cat. They are super easy to clean, my cats are able to kick out less litter, and they have no issue using it. I recommend it to everyone getting a cat or looking for a new litter box. I really appreciate that it looks nice and is still functional
easy tray to open
My lovey loves her new litter box, so do I perfect for the space I have.
Homeless Animal Lover
Extremely small box. I was trying to find a covered litter box because I have an 18-year-old Siamese mix that is suffering from renal failure and is hyperthyroid. He has severe arthritis in his hind legs or have and I do give him Cosequin, but it doesn't do much help. Because he cannot squat very low and urinates out of the box because of this. I also have a tiny orange tabby who's 13 years old and weights 10 lbs, but she is short and height and length. I really thought this litter box was going to be the answer to all my problems with my cats. Unfortunately it is too small for both of these cats. I really want a covered litter box which has a short entrance for my orange tabby. I was unable to find one through various pet stores and online. It only cost me $20 because it was on sale and it hasn't been used long and I'm hoping I can return it and get $20 credit. I am excellent at cleaning everything. My mother taught me well.
My cat is long, tall and 15+ lbs. This box works just fine for him. He can maneuver in it without difficulty. He hasn’t complained. His old box was x-large, but he only ever used the back 1/3 of the box. I’ve always used covered boxes to contain the litter splatter but cut the roofs off to allow the cats to squat comfortably and me to scoop easily. No need with this box. It contains the litter reasonably well. The x-large box with the tall sides did a better job, but I always had to sweep up some anyway. And for some reason my cat will often not cover his “deposits” when using this box, which is fine with me since that results in no litter splatter. When 3-4“ full of litter I can easily move the box, whereas with an x-large box it was impossible. The lid does not lock, but I took another reviewer’s suggestion of putting a couple of pieces of cellophane packing tape on the sides and it is now very secure. I’m home all day and scoop the box whenever it has been used — normally 4 times/day. If your box is only scooped once/day, the size may be a problem. Otherwise, go for it.