IRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with raised areas in the center to help slow down your dog’s hasty eating habits.
- Slowing down to eat can help prevent indigestion and reduce the chance of bloating and nausea.
- Made of plastic that’s completely free of BPA, PVC and phthalate for added safety during mealtime.
- Features a non-slip rubber base to help keep the bowl in place as your sidekick works for his food.
- Available in multiple styles, so you can find the best fit for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 6-cup$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 64-oz$16.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$19.50Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealFrisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Light Blue, 1.25 cups, 2 count$12.40Chewy Price$13.06List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 4 cup$21.99Chewy Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink, 3.13-cup$40.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2-cups; 16-oz||0.75-cup||0.75-cup||3-cup||2-cup|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
Not for Pugs
Although this bowl is described as "for small dogs and cats", I think a cat would have a difficult time with it and my pug could hardly get anything. It's simply too deep. I can't use it for her. Since she chewed on it a little, I can't return it, but I'll donate it. There's another one on the market (not sure if Chewy sells it or not) that works well. It's truly shallow. I would skip this bowl is you have a pug or other flat-nosed dog.
Have a puppy that would literally lick up the kibble and not even chew a sup of food in less ten ten seconds. Someone suggested putting tennis balls or something to that sort in the bowl to slow down the feeding. Well it didn’t take long to figure out to move the balls out of the way first then it was the same thing. This bowl is great because it mimics something in the bowl but cant be removed. Also has nice deep grooves so it takes even longer to get down to the food vs some that hardly are deep at all or very small obstacles to slow down feeding. The size options worked out well and there is an option for short or long snout dogs. I would definitely get the appropriate one according to the length of their snout as the grooves are fairly deep. Might take a little longer to wipe out then a plain open bowl but you have to expect something to get something that will work.It slowed down feeding a cup to a couple minutes, they get quicker as they figure it out but still alot better then 10 seconds
Nice but mobile
This is perfect for my flat-faced boxer and would have given it 5 stars except the bowl will not stay in one place! I don’t want to tape it down.
Amazing and it works
I love this bowl, I just rescued a puppy who needs a lot of work and this definitely slows her down!
Best feeder ever for my food crazed pug!
When I got this feeder, I thought it was going to be too big and too tall for my pug, Jack, 20 pounds. But it has been incredible. This puppy will blow through his food, and then go and hang over the other pugs to eat their food. With a slow feeder, built especially for the snouted dog, it takes a much longer to eat, and he eats slower, and has not had expectorating issues. Bravo. Can’t Recommend it highly enough!
Nice bowl for the jo
Works will for a mini dachshund (with pointy snout)to. prevent inhaling his food in 43 seconds
Too big for my cat.
Maybe a Maine Coon Cat could navigate this bowl but it is too big for my cat. It is very sturdy; I could see it working for a large dog.
Too big for a cat
Perhaps I should have measured better but this won't work for the small face of a cat. Will look on the site for something smaller. It is made nicely and would be easy to clean.
Slow feeder bowl
My Boston Terrier puppy did slow down eating somewhat with this bowl, however, he has gotten faster. Guess he found a strategy. Still better than a regular bowl for those dogs that act like they haven't eaten in a week!
I bought this cat/dog slow feeder because my cat is fat and eats very quickly and in return for the gluttonous guzzling I have to clean up cat vomit. Although it has significantly helped the spacing in between the pegs is a bit too far apart and he still swiftly gobbles down his food. I enjoy the product however he is still able to eat fast