Give your furry pal a place he can call home with the IRIS Small Wire Animal House. Built with thin, durable wire, it provides plenty of airflow for that al fresco feel for your bunny, mouse, gerbil or other small mammal. The clear plastic makes it easy to keep an eye on your furry one, and it has an easy-to-open front door that doubles as a comfy ramp so he can get in and out easily. There’s plenty of room inside for all your critter essentials, and best of all, you can put it together with no tools or hardware thanks to the clip and latch system.
- Provides a secure and comfy critter condo for small mammals like rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, mice and degu.
- Features a sturdy and lightweight wire construction for maximum airflow and ventilation.
- Large front door allows easy access to your pal’s abode, and is easy to keep closed securely with sliding tab.
- Front door doubles as a ramp so your pal can get in and out easily, and top opens to clean or add substrate, food and water.
- Clip and latch system makes it easy to put together with no tools or hardware; simply click each piece into place.
Top Panel, (2) Side Panels, Front Panel, Back Panel, Front Door, Shield, Base, (4) SSR-750 Joints, (8) SSR-760 Joints, (4) Top Stopper, Scoop
See all items by IRIS