IRIS Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier
About This Item
- Soft-sided carrier with a padded bottom and removable padded shoulder strap.
- Material is water-resistant, ideal for keeping your pet dry.
- Carrier is well-ventilated to make sure your pet gets fresh air.
- Built-in back pocket allows for extra storage space.
- Conveniently folds flat for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium/Large, Gray Trim$24.65Chewy Price
- Zampa Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink, Small$40.47Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$54.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Duffy Dog & Cat Carrier, Gray, Large$65.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Swissgear 3326 Getaway Dog & Cat Carrier$69.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Quilted Companion Dog & Cat Carrier, Green, Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Silver Series Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Deja Blue$33.56Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- PetAmi Airline Approved Dog & Cat Purse Carrier, Turquoise$30.99Chewy Price
- Swissgear 3323 Carry-On Dog & Cat Carrier$79.99Chewy Price
- EliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple/Gray, 18-in$29.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||N/A||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...||N/A||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Interior Tether, Machine-washable|
|Material||N/A||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit||N/A|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I wouldn't recommend this at all. Takes to be delivered. It's way to extra smaller then expected. It's just waste of money.
I ordered some other things that have already came and this still hasn’t came. It’s now Monday, I ordered everything Friday. I’ll write another review when it comes but it’s crazy how long it’s taking cause chewy always normally has things within a couple day unless it’s personalized..
A good carrier!
It’s a bit smaller than I anticipated, but it’s cute and easy to put together.
Smaller than i expected
Smaller than i thought it was going to be. I ordered a medium for an 8 pound cat but this is made for kittens only. Great Quality, just to small.
Carrier must smaller than expected
It took forever for my carrier to get here due to FED EX issues, but when I go it, it come in this huge box and opened it find the smallest carrier. My yorkie is tiny and won't even fit in it it's so small.
Very nice carrier
I bought this for my large rabbits, weighing up to 10 pounds. I was looking for a smaller, round carrier that could fit in the doors of their cages. The quality is very nice. The zipper and handle are strong, and the fabric, inside and out, is very tough. It has a nice pocket on the back, and a clip on the inside which I believe is meant to attach a leash to. The carrier can sag down a bit, especially on the bottom and top. Overall, great quality. I would recommend this carrier for rabbits, cats, or small dogs.
Great carrier for smaller cats
I got the medium sized and this carrier is a great option for your average-sized cat. I have 3, two of which are normal weight, and they fit in it perfectly. I did have to secure a larger carrier for my fat cat as the medium was too small. It also stores completely flat which is a huge bonus for someone with limited storage space. Over all recommend!
Great carrier for small to medium cats
My petite cat went right into the carrier upon arrival and purred. Soft carriers that zip to become completely flat are so convenient for vet visits. Less stress for everyone involved, as kitty can’t huddle in the back of a hard carrier and refuse to get out. Side note, I do have another cat who tends to pee in her carrier during drives to the vet from anxiety. Urine will drip from the soft carrier so for her I line the bottom with pee pads! Due to her issue, I’ve also learned you can wash these on gentle in the washing machine and then air dry. On size, perfect for small to medium cats. Not the best for heavier or just generally larger cats. If a blanket is added there may not be much wiggle room.
Haven't used these yet but seem to be perfect for our kitties, both weigh under 9#. Will use them when move to Florida & will need them when transport them!
Its just the right size for my cat looks like it will hold up for a long time. The cat went right in it and laid down, it's not like those hard sided ones that click shut like a prison after he got out I just left it set out so he can get in and take a nap whenever. Its a nice looking carrier.