IRIS USA Jumbo Cat Litter Scoop with Comfort Handle Sturdy Smooth Plastic Finish
About This Item
- Jumbo litter scoop with comfort handle makes quick work of litterbox duty.
- Made of sturdy plastic so it won’t bend or break easily.
- Smooth plastic finish keeps waste from sticking to it.
- Two slot sizes catch large clumps and small ones.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.78Chewy Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Frisco Extendable Litter Scooper$11.96Chewy Price
- NEON Litter Pink Cat Litter Scoop$5.43Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Cat Litter Mat, Grey$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price
- Fresh Kitty Large Deluxe Cat Litter Scoop with Waste Bag Handle$6.38Chewy Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat$32.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Deluxe Cat Litter Scoop, Color Varies, X-Large$3.28Chewy Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 28 count$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Petmate Litter Scoop with Antimicrobial Protection, Large$1.78Chewy Price$1.99List Price
- Fresh Step Grey Cat Shaped Litter Trapper Keeper Mat$9.18Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PET N PET Cat Litter Box Liners, 14 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Material||—||Aluminum, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
First of all, this is a sturdy scoop and seems like it might last a decent amount of time. That being said, as others have mentioned, the slats are a bit wide to catch the smaller clumps, but there is a step down towards the back of it where the slats are smaller and if you can manage to get the smaller pieces to the back before they fall through the front, it'll work. I would not buy it again though.
Strong but smaller bits of dirty litter fall through the scoop. Needs narrower slats
Great for Pine Pellets
This scoop works very well for pine pellets. I foster kittens and have 5 litter boxes with pellet litter. I've tried a bunch of scoops and this one beats all of them. I can get their boxes done in a third of the time-no lie! The large clumps stay in the scoop and the pellets fall right through. I shake the sifter pan (breeze brand) and dump out the used pellets/sawdust.
Bad handle, bad slots
The slots were too far apart to catch any poop but it worked fine for big clumps. The handle was hollow on the back and it didn't show in the photos!
This is a good, sturdy, large scoop. I recommend the Irish scoop.
It was broken when i unpacked my box
Boger boxes in shipment crushed the scoop and the back spokes were all separated from the scoop handle.this with 2 boxes of liitter and I assume the li
Perfect for Big Cats
My 2 20 pound Ginger Boys tend to urinate creating softball sized clumps and this scooper can handle!
Slats too far apart
Seems sturdy enough, but it's difficult to get the smaller bits because of the wide spacing
Useful but just little big
Not bad to scoop up faster with its big size. But you will need a space to store it if your litter box is not the jumbo size one. The clean litter will be filtered out easily.
Perfect for pellet litter
Finally a scoop that is perfect for using with wood pellet litter. The unused pellets fall through the wide front slots and it is nice and sturdy for moving the pellets in the box to sift. Excellent product!