Isle of Dogs Everyday Essentials 100% Natural Flex Mini Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted to reduce inflammation within the joints.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin support joint and bone health in smaller breeds of dogs.
- Feature a delicious and nutritious blend of all-natural apples, flaxseed, whole rolled oats and antioxidant-rich cherries.
- Wheat and gluten free.
- Whole-food based treats made with 100% natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Ridge Naturals Sweet Tater Jerky Stixs Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Naturals Peanut Butter Coated Sweet Tater Fries Dehydrated Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.42Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.10Autoship Price
- Wet Noses Peanut Butter Little Stars Dog Treats, 9-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Fruitables Greek Coconut Yogurt Flavor Crunchy Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Wet Noses Sweet Potato Little Stars Dog Treats, 9-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 8" Pepperoni Stix Dog Treats, Case of 60$30.88Chewy Price$29.34Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Original Soft & Chewy with Bacon & Cheese Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$14.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Jumpin’ Stix Venison & Sweet Potato Formula Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$7.51Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Soft & Chewy with Creamy Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Best Buddy Bones Beef & Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 15-lb box$85.66Chewy Price$115.36List Price$81.38Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Classic Just Vegg'N Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, Small, 3.3-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Molasses...||Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Molasses...||Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Molasses...||Wheat Flour, Pork Liver, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support||Dental & Breath Care||Calming|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
my dogs love them
They are the perfect size for small dogs and they love them. I love that they have healthy ingredients.
I would say this product was terrible. My dogs couldn't eat them due to being in pieces. I have three disappointed Shih tzus right now.
My dog tore his ACL in both legs. Vet instructed me to give him glucosamine. Could not get him to take any form.He doesn't take treats of any kind. Showed vet the ingredients, said it looked fantastic and to give it a try. THANK GOD my dog loved them! Not only is he getting what he needs for joint support, he's also enjoying a treat!
Been ordering these for years
Our dogs love several varieties of this brand. They are also good for our dogs.
My dogs have hip and joint problems on their back legs. I give them 1 treat per day. I saw a huge difference within weeks. Two thumbs up!
Yummy treats for dogs
My dogs love these! They are a great treat when training !
My Montana is 10 years old. He is a black lab mix. About 3 years ago he started to have joint pain in his right hind leg. I tried several joint supplements and most made him sick to his stomach. I was recommended Isle’s of Dogs by a store manager at Pet’s Plus who helped me narrow down what ingredient(s) was in the various joint supplements I had tried. We came to the conclusion that cosequine (however you spell that) is the culprit.
Old and Achy Girl
I tried these for my 13 yr old English Springer Spaniel. It seems to be helping a bit with her old, achy joints. It only been a month and I will keep "treat"-ing her to these cookies and see if she keeps improving
My lab likes these and since only using them for 1 week, I honestly don’t know if they are helping his joints yet. He is 12 but either way he loves his treats......
These are softer than others I've tried and they seem to like them. I bought a variety of flavors so they wouldn't get bored with them. With all the healthy ingredients I will continue to purchase them. Also there larger than the others I was buying so they don't get as many.