Isle of Dogs Everyday Essentials 100% Natural Flex Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted to reduce inflammation within the joints.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin support joint and bone health in smaller breeds of dogs.
- Feature a delicious and nutritious blend of all-natural apples, flaxseed, whole rolled oats and antioxidant-rich cherries.
- Wheat and gluten free.
- Whole-food based treats made with 100% natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Essentials 100% Natural Thrive Mini Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Plato Original Real Strips Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$6.15List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Sticks Dog Treats, 7-in, 2 pack$10.98Chewy Price$10.43Autoship Price
- N-Bone Pupper Nutter Dog Treat, Small$4.00Chewy Price$5.19List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Springs 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PureBites Duck Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 1.2-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Springs 6" Dog Treats, 1 count$6.89Chewy Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Cheese n' Bacon Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2 count$13.28Chewy Price$12.62Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles All-Natural Long Lasting Chew Variety Pack X-Small/Petite Dog Treats, 3 count$4.41Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.19Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Duck Feet Dry-Roasted Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Molasses...||Oatmeal, Oat Flour, Barley...||Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour...||Whole Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal...||Oats, Barley, Blueberries...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Yogurt, Fruits & Vegetables||Yogurt, Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Best All Natural Supplement Treat
I have been giving these to my black lab mix for the past 5 years and he has little to almost no arthritis at the age of 12. I highly recommend these for dogs of all ages. Start early it will make a difference down the road.
Pups like these
Seem to like the flavor Also my one dog has a messed up hind leg and this seems to be helping him
I have 5 dogs. Two of my dogs didn't seem interested, but a treat is a treat. One of those dogs (blacklab/pit mix) and another (Australian Cattle dog/blue) developed diarrhea. I usually read the ingredients, I guess I was sleepy the night I purchased. Some of these ingredients I wouldn't have approved had I been paying attention.
Great Biscuit for Older Dogs
I have a 12 tear old Beagle in renal failure. I'm letting him live out his best days without trying to give him anymore meds. He lives these biscuits & after giving him 3 a day he can hop into the back seat of my car, run down our street, etc. Love them.
I have not been giving these very long so not sure if helping joints yet. But all my dogs seem to like them. I think they could be a little softer though especially given to older dogs
Good Choice for Dog with Kidney Issues
My old gal really enjoys Isle of Dog treats. The nutritional values are similar to Hills Prescription Treats, but better quality I think. The size makes them easy to break, so I can treat her often.
Nice treats for a good price
I just started giving these to my dog, so I'm not sure if they will really work. I will purchase again to see if they do work! He really likes them!
My dog love these! Bought another brand and my dog wound not eat them. But I want a natural brand so i brought these. I am glad I did.
Great ingredients, dog approved
My German Shepherd/Doberman loves these cookies. I will definitely buy again.
My dog loved these and I believe they are good for my dog.