Give your furry friend an all-natural treat with the Jack & Pup Antler Split Dog Chew. This long-lasting chew is made of elk antler that rarely splinters, splits or chips and only naturally wears down over time. It helps satisfy your paw-tner’s natural urge to chew and also provides teething pups with an effective outlet. Plus, this odorless bone promotes your companion’s dental health to keep his teeth clean and strong. Keep your sidekick busy with the Jack & Pup Antler Split Dog Chew.
- Long-lasting antler chew that provides your furry friend an all-natural treat.
- Made of elk antler that rarely splinters, splits or chips.
- Antler will naturally wear down over time as your companion gnaws.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew and great for teething puppies.
- Promotes your paw-tner’s dental health to keep his teeth clean and strong.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Jack & Pup