Jackson Galaxy Ground Wand Teaser with Compressed Catnip Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive wand toy crafted with compressed catnip.
- The compressed catnip will fill your feline with a ton of excitement.
- The moving wand will engage your paw-tner to pounce and play.
- Wand has a clip, allowing you to attach it to other compatible toys.
- Activates your kitty's prey-drive for fun and safe exercise.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Acorn & Leaves Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$9.49Chewy Price
- Jackson Galaxy Air Prey Wand Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$12.45Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Worm Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 10 Piece Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Guinea Feather Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Crawdaddy Wand Cat Toy$6.75Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 6 Piece Replacement Feather Pack for Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Gone Fishin' Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Turbo Flying Teaser Cat Toy$9.49Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Looney-Loops Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Catnip||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather, Replacement||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Waste of Money
Jackson Galaxy is a hero of mine, and his advice has helped me be a much better cat care taker. So it's extra disappointing to find that this toy was nothing like the ground prey toy he uses on his show. I gave it a couple stars because it at least appears to be safe and well constructed. But the toy end is HUGE and looks like it's made of cut up kitchen sponges or flip flop bottoms. And the string is also very heavy. It's impossible to get good movements out of this thing. My kitties sniffed it, but couldn't be bothered to chase it. Sigh. Why is it so hard to make a good cat toy??? Jackson, why are you putting your name on this garbage??? Do not recommend.
My cats favorite toy!!
My cat is obsessed with this toy. He waits next to it all day hoping someone will play with him! We broke the wand base playing so hard that we had to buy another, lol
My cat loves the wand teaser
My cat and I have fun together with this toy. She stays engaged and plays like a kitten.
All my babies loved this toy, and I sent each with one when they were adopted.
My cats love this toy. I love this toy. It's so durable! Good thick string for cats that like to chew. Comfortable handle and we all love how easy it is to change the toy.
Great and not great
What’s great is the heft of the telescoping pole. It’s very durable and should last years. However, the catnip toy on the end is totally unacceptable to our 10 month old Maine Coon, Ziggy. It’s too big and heavy. We will give it to my cousin’s small dog, she will love it. Ziggy enjoys the wand much better without the toy! So I’m looking for something soft we can use on it instead.
Didn’t even last one hour
My cats were SO excited when I pulled this out for them on Christmas Eve, but it was broken in less than 15 minutes!! The two plastic pieces pulled apart the third time one of them grabbed at the toy, and now won’t securely connect…it just falls apart.
Safe & Best Wand Teaser
There is no wire to hurt your cats mouth as they try to bite the toy at the end. I always worried that the wire lead on wands could "cut" my cats mouth as I moved the wand back and forth in the air. Instead of the "wire" on most cat wands this one has a thick cord that won't cut your cat. Also, they love the catnip infused toy at the end!
Cat toy games
Our cats love this, parts of it are catnip. I love it because it is different than a feather and it telescopes so it is smaller to put away.
My 3 cats can't get enough of this toy. I've bought 2 now. I bought the second one because the toy on the end got lost. 2 of my cats play fetch like a dog so that's what we used the toy for. I clip all kinds of little catnip toys on the end, or no toy at all. My 20lb Bengal drags it all over the house. He usually drops the end in his food bowl or water fountain. Both of them finally gave out this week after having one for over a year and the other for 9 months. One of them bent quite awhile ago...maybe 6 months...I pulled the wand out all the way and put a decent layer of duck tape around the whole length. It was very sturdy but, it was my 5 year old grandson that bent it to no return this week.