Jackson Galaxy Motor Mouse Cat Toy with Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The Motor Mouse combines unpredictable movements and a vibrating mechanism to attract your cat.
- Made with colors that cats can easily see with specially chosen materials and textures.
- Inspired by Jackson Galaxy's 20+ years studying cat behaviors and lifestyles.
- Irresistible, highly potent North American catnip inside to further encourage play.
- Soft, plush body is also ideal for snuggling during naptime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Madcap Mania Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Character Varies$3.99Chewy Price$5.12List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.19Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- Petmate Itty Bitty Batters Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$3.36Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- JW Pet Cat Zippy Mouse Cat Toy$4.70Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$19.38Chewy Price
- Petstages Squeak Squeak Mouse Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Fishing Rod & Reel Kitty Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$10.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Slither 'N Snake Catnip Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Turbo Bouncing Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sparkle Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3-pack$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Electronic, Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||—|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Read the Questions Too!
I read the reviews where other customers let you know that it’s not a motorized toy by any means, but more of a vibrating cat toy. I thought that’d be fine, my cats like anything that moves in any sort of capacity. However, I assumed it was a battery-powered vibrator (this wording is getting tricky! It’s still about cats!). As the responses to the Questions section show, this toy vibrates by pulling on its tail aka it only really vibrates for maybe 10 seconds, which was disappointing to discover. My cats still seem to enjoy it as a normal toy, but I feel like I wasted some money thinking I was paying for a “vibrating” cat toy.
Fun Toy, But Does Not Move on Its Own
This mouse toy is a big hit with my playful tabby! He loves to chase and pounce, and he can be rough on his toys, but this mouse has stayed in great shape over the past few weeks. The motor causes the toy to vibrate, which my cat loves. He's figured out how to pull on the tail mechanism himself! I thought that the motor would propel the toy across the floor, but it doesn't really move on its own - I still need to throw the toy for him. I still recommend it for cats who like to chase, pounce, and bite their toys.
Non Motor Mouse
Pull the tail, put it down creeps about 2 inches and stops (kitchen floor-vinyl. Not on a carpet. Carpet the thing just rolls over and dies). My cats looked at it like, what the fluff Mom. Fortunately, (only reason for two stars) they love to carry it around the house and play with it so not a total loss, but doesn't do what it says it should do.
Fun cat toy
My cat liked this toy right away. Unfortunately, he quickly loses interest in all his toys. I added it to my order to get free shipping. I’ll put it in the rotation.
This toy doesn't move for more than 3 seconds
So disappointed in this toy. Motor is not an accurate description. I bought this for my energetic kitten. When I pull the tail, it moves for 3 seconds. I would not recommend this at all. It is more like a giant stuffed mouse than a "motor" mouse.
Very curious and intriguing!
My older cat (Short Sox) is learning how to play. He was an only cat for awhile before we began fostering kittens. He was very curious when he investigated this one. He found it to be very intriguing. This was a good purchase!
Tail pulled off after 2 pulls -2 of the 3 I bought
These don’t vibrate long.. I was hoping they were motorized as I already had one of these that just vibrated. Cats will play a little with them but the vibration only lasts for 1 sec
Cat's Favorite Toy!
I originally bought this on a whim when I first adopted my cat. She LOVED this mouse. It was her favorite toy by far. It was the perfect size for her to carry around the house or pounce and play with. I actually didn't even know it vibrated until a month later! Like some other reviewers have mentioned, it's not a toy meant to move across surfaces. However, the vibrating is enough to get my cat's attention and get her excited enough to play. You'll notice a lot of this review is in past tense - that's because, after two years of loving "Mr. Mouse" as though it were a child's first teddy bear, she dropped it (or placed it?) in her water bowl - twice. It still worked after the first time, but got a little nasty after the second. I'm very glad to see they are back in stock so I can buy her another! tl;dr my cat's favorite toy for over two years until its untimely watery demise. Worth a try for even the pickiest cats!
The description on this is misleading. The mouse doesn't move and certainly doesn't "dart" anywhere. It vibrates for about 3 seconds after you pull the tail. That's it.
My Cat's favorite toy! So much fun to see him get all excited by the vibrations. Highly recommended toy fun for cats! Charley gives it four paws up kitty review. They came super fast too. I couldn't believe how fast everything arrived.