Jackson Galaxy Spiral Galaxy LED Balls Cat Toy, Yellow
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive LED toy keeps your kitty engaged
- A great way for your cat to exercise: keeps indoor cats active
- Allows cats to practice instinctual hunting behaviors
- Encourages playful stalking, chasing, and pouncing
- Great for cats of all ages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Kitty Hoots Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy, Color Varies$10.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Catit Design Senses Circuit Motion Activated Illuminated Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$6.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Fat Cat Boogie Mat Cat Toy, Color Varies$9.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$16.92Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- dealJW Pet Cat Crazies Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Bugz Cat Toy$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- INSTACHEW PureChase Smart Mouse Cat Toy$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$14.20Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- ZEZE Lovely & Delicate Forest Snake Tease Wand Cat Toy$18.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Catnip||—||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chasers|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Ferret|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
Plastic Garbage - Don't Waste Your Money
Purchased these for my cat as it loves to play with her balls and push them in hard to reach places for me to search for. They showed up and neither worked after pulling the tab to activate the batteries. Was able to pull them apart, but unable to replace the batteries as they're secured with a tight rubber band material.
Too soft, no lights. Too hard, it breaks.
Can't win with this toy.. my cats loved it if I played with them and got the balls to light up but they fell apart so quickly. The funny thing is, they weren't throwing them hard enough to light them up but hard enough to break them, I guess. Wouldn't get these unless you're playing with them and be careful.
Pretty Well Ignored
My ruffians must be snobs because these are great at rolling; they light up easily; and they flash just right. Unfortunately they are completely unappreciated and untouched despite my best hope.
Cats loved them
You never know how a cat will respond to a new top without catnip! Well my 16 year old loved them just as much as the 9 month old kitten that was dumped in January. The kitten plays with it till she is tired or hungry
Great Idea Poor Quality
My kitty loves these when they work. You basically have to slam them on the floor to get them to light up.
Blink, Blink & Nothing
I had great hopes that at least 1 of my 3 cats would like this blinking toy but right out of the package, neither 1 of these would work properly & the cats just walked away. Thank you Chewy for the refund.
Would Not Recommend for Gentle Cats
The toy works just fine let me start with that. However, if your cat is gentle with toys like mine is they'll never get it to light up. Even when he's kicking the toy it won't light up. I have to light it for him and when I do I have to give it a hard shake. He still plays with it because it makes a rattling noise but it's not his favorite. I would give it a try, but I wouldn't be surprised if your cat can't get it to work.
My Oreo & Pearl adored these balls..Chewy is the best for everything. Problem is one flew off bed hit floor and never was able to get back to lighting up. Complete bummer, was not even 24 hours. So although they are a hit, wish they came with replacement batteries. Also noticed a notch on each ball like you can hang them or they are for a bigger toy of some sorts have to look into it, my fur kids are spoiled. Chewy has all my kitty needs. We love them Thank you
Not sure about this item
Not really great. They don't actually turn off for a long time after play. Batteries non replacable either
Too much fun!
My cat loves these LED Balls. She started to play with them the minute I took that out of the package. It's been non stop playing, sadly now, I cannot find them. Time to move the furniture....... Good fun toy.