Safely satisfy your pal’s ingrained need to gnaw with the naturally entertaining and non-toxic Jax and Bones Celtic Knot Dog Toy. This eco-friendly and chemical-free toy is knotted by hand and colored using only the highest quality, vegetable-based dyes for a safe and sturdy chewing experience. Since it’s rated as Heavy Chewer strength, it can stand up to some pretty tough pups who love to gnaw and play tug. Since it’s made of all rope, it will naturally fray and unravel—but don’t fret, as the texture acts like doggy dental floss to help keep teeth clean while your pooch gnaws. Plus, it’s 100% biodegradable so you can toss it into the compost pile when he’s had all the fun. Toss it, tug it, gnaw it or soak and freeze it for a cooling treat for summer dogs, or a gum-soothing paw-cifier for teething puppies.
- Strength-rated as Heavy Chewer, so it’s perfect for dogs that like to pull, tug, gnaw and play tug of war.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly, chemical-free and non-toxic cotton thread using all-natural vegetable dyes, making it completely safe for dogs.
- Hand-tied for maximum strength and durability during play, allowing parts to be easily removed when major fraying occurs.
- Knotted texture acts as doggie dental floss to help clean teeth, and is 100% machine-washable so it’s easy to keep fresh for your pup.
- Can be dipped in water and frozen to safely cool an overheated pooch or quickly soothe a teething puppy’s sore gums.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Shop Our Entire Zoomies & Chill Assortment!
See all items by Jax and Bones