Jax & Cali All-Natural Protect Cat & Dog Twist-up Paw Balm, 1.7-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects paws from extreme cold, heat, ice salt, snow, hot pavements, rugged terrain and frozen trains.
- All-natural balm for pets.
- Soothes, moisturizes and protects dry, cracked and chapped paws during harsh winters and scorching summers.
- Cruelty-free formula.
- Easy-to-use, twist-up balm for daily use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hydrosurge Skin Relief Tea Tree & Peppermint Oil Dog Cologne Spray, 16-oz bottle$13.77Chewy Price$13.08Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Simply Plum Dog Cologne, 32-oz bottle$32.04Chewy Price$42.90List Price
- NaturVet Septiderm-V Lotion for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Super Easy Dog Ear Wipes, 50 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Espree Quick Finish Styling Dog Spray, 1-gallon$66.49Chewy Price$70.99List Price$63.17Autoship Price
- Pawfume Skin & Coat Moisturizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Pawfume Premium Royal Lavender Grooming & Finishing Spray, 4-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Pawfume Premium Blue Ribbon Grooming & Finishing Dog Spray, 4-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Facial & Tear Stain Dog & Cat Wipes, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Bathless Dog & Cat Spray, 3-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil...||Water (Aqua, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice...||Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethyl Citrate (Natural Fragrance Enhancer)...||Grapeseed Oil, Amino Acids, BHA...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||—||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Wally thinks it is tasty!
I needed something for his paws. Wally didn't like me applying it at first, but I think once he realized it was to help him, he was alright with it. He also decided to lick his paws AFTER I applied it! He didn't whimper as much when we went on our early morning walk today which is great!!