JBJ Aquarium Nano-Cube LED Fish Aquarium Cabinet Stand, 24-gal
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Aquarium cabinet stand.
- Constructed to be 36 inches tall.
- Choose from 2 different sizes for the best fit.
- Features plenty of storage for maintenance accessories.
- Designed in a contemporary style to match your home’s décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTetra ColorFusion Half Moon Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$29.58Chewy Price$52.19List Price
- DealTetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$53.86Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- DealCobalt Aquatics Microvue 30 Aquarium Kit 30, 8-gal$209.55Chewy Price
- DealFluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$319.99Chewy Price$325.99List Price
- DealTetra Water Wonders Black Aquarium Kit, 1.5-gal$37.99Chewy Price$39.39List Price
- DealAqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- DealLifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit, 9.6-gal$120.00Chewy Price
- DealGloFish Betta Fish Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$59.99Chewy Price$82.34List Price
- DealLifegard Crystal Aquarium, 5.44-gal$100.12Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Aquarium, 5.5-gal$42.99Chewy Price
- DealAqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, Black, 2.5-gal$44.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealFluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 2.6-gal$84.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Solid cabinet with great storage.
Great cabinet but the directions for assembly could be better. Parts were not labeled. Nevertheless not a difficult build if you have some skills. Power screw driver or drill always helpful. Would rate a 5 if directions were a little better.
Buyer beware- incorrect dimensions and instructions
I want to start by saying this is a good stand with two major caveats. First, the stand is 29.5" inches high, not 36 as the product description states. If that is a deal breaker, I would avoid. Secondly, the directions are completely wrong, and I couldn't find correct ones online. I think it is directions from an earlier version of the product, when it still had poles and a door handle. If you are familiar with IKEA furniture, it is very doable, but don't try to follow the directions. Protip: the back and sides need to be connected, then the front cross-bracing (smallest pieces) before you put the top and bottom on. There are also no holes drilled for the shelf brackets- I will have to do that myself at some point. Overall, I like the look, it seems sturdy, and it fits my 10 gallon Scaper's Tank quite nicely.
This stand is well constructed and very sturdy. It was a job putting together but well worth the effort. The only problem i have is the holes for inner shelf are not drilled. Instructions are a little vague but doable.