Keep your pond clean and healthy with the Jebao Pressured Pond Bio Filter with UV Sterilizer. It features a dual filtration system along with a UV filter for maximum water clarity in ponds with plants, koi and other fish. It works in three ways―a mechanical filter with foam pads takes out debris and sludge, then bio-balls promote good bacteria that turn harmful ammonia and nitrites into healthy nitrates, and a UV filter works to keep water algae-free. It cleans up to 1,000 gallons of water with goldfish and up to 500 gallons with larger fish like koi. Plus, it has a convenient backwash feature and cleaning indicator so you can keep it clean easily.
- Dual filtration system combines mechanical and biological filters plus UV filtration for maximum strength filtering.
- Foam pads work to keep water free of sludge and debris and bio-balls grow good bacteria that take out harmful pollutants.
- Nitrate-producing beneficial bacteria grow on bio-balls and reduce ammonia and nitrites to maintain pond health.
- Quartz glass-enclosed UV filtration eliminates algae and algal spores to promote maximum water clarity.
- Includes backwash feature to keep it clean with less hassle and works with ponds from 500 to 1,000 gallons depending on fish size.
Foam filter pads, bio-balls, and UV sterilizer.
See all items by Jebao