Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft-sided crate designed to give your furry friend a comfortable place to rest.
- Features 3 entrance doors for easy access and ventilation for your paw-tner.
- Made of steel tubes with a durable, washable cover to withstand the outdoors.
- Includes a fleece bed and adjustable straps for comfort and convenience.
- Stores away simply with collapsible bars and retractable springs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Brown, 24 inch$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Purple, S: 24-in L x 18-in W x 21-in H$82.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 26 inch$63.30Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Grey$129.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Cinnamon, 48-in$25.75Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 48 inch$177.99Chewy Price$202.99List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Brown, 24in$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Collapsible, Water-resistant|
|Material||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Did the job
First, we ordered a larger size and realized when it came, much too large. Chewy refunded our money AND allowed us to keep the crate and donate to a shelter, which we did. This one is just right. We never crated our pups and now they are elders. Henry required knee surgery and we needed a crate and safe enclosure for him. This has worked well. Fits in the car and he settles in. Easy to set up.
Mesh is not durable as I would like. Good value otherwise.
I bought this crate so each of the our two dogs had a soft-sided crate for an upcoming stay in a rental. I just don't like how flimsy the mesh is. I'm not sure if there is a brand with more durable panels. I replaced the panel of the crate we already had myself because my dog tore holes in it by stretching against the door in the morning. I am not sure how long this one will last without mending with a tougher, screen door mesh.
Absolutely terrible we used 3 times for 1 hour periods and on the 3rd time Bourbon met us at the door The material completely split from the zipper
Convenient Crate for a Week stay
I had this crate shipped to my parents house where I was planning on bringing my dog and stay for a week. It is the perfect size and it's nice that it collapses down in order to store it.
my hiding place
I love my new hiding place my human bought for me -- it is to keep me safer in the car but right now it is in the house and I am cozy in it when I sleep or nap! It is lightweight and easily moved anywhere! Easy tow for my older human!! Love this!
Great, quality carrier. Got it for my kitties. Plenty of room for them to move around. Easy to store. Very happy!
Very much as described
The crate is very nice and well made. I probably shouldn't have bought it for a puppy though as I think he is going to chew through the fabric. But it's very good for a non-chewing dog.
I purchased this for agility classes- my dog needs to be in a crate until it is her turn. It is easy to set up and break down and cary. I got the version with a pocket on the top and one on the back. It even has a water bottle holder on the back too! The pockets are great for the dog treats, water bowl etc. that I need to bring to class. It seems well built. I saw some reviews where people said their dog chewed it up. This is not a crate to leave your dog alone in. It is made of nylon and mesh doors and any desperate dog can get out of it. It works great though as a place for her to stay and she knows she is supposed to be there, not bugging the other dogs. My only challenge with this is I somehow thought it would arrive in a few days but I must have missed that there was a date range on the arrival time so pay attention!
Crate for my boy
I ordered the blue one but recieved a black one....but i think its good....i would recommend it
doesn’t fit in a 2017
I measured width and length and I guess didn’t account for height. My cargo area is high enough but the stupid humps from the wheel wells and my spare tire make it not fit :( but it will be useful for other uses I suppose…