Jespet Deshedding Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deshedding brush designed to keep your furry friend looking good.
- Features a stainless-steel edge that penetrates the topcoat of your pup’s fur.
- Safely and easily removes loose hair and undercoat so it stays off your furniture.
- Smooths tangles on your paw-tner’s coat for healthier hair.
- Includes an ergonomic handle so brushing does not become a chore.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$7.95Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Small$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush, Small$21.49Chewy Price
- Boshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Pin Dog Grooming Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$4.58Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Knuckler Handheld Travel Flexible Grooming Dog & Cat Rake Comb, Green$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 23-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Blue, Coarse$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Does the job well
I have a short-haired pure bred black dog :).She doesn't mind this at all and it has done great with limiting the hair around the house. I wouldn't let my kids brush her though, it takes someone who can be trusted with being gentle.
Love this deshedding brush. I order the small size and is perfect for my beagle and her shedding winter coat. She typically hates to be brushed but does not mind this brush at all. I would highly recommend!
Bought for Dog, but Amazing for Cat
I bought this for my new lab-mix puppy, but haven't used it much on him yet as he hasn't really started shedding. On a whim I tested it on my medium-hair cat, and it is amazing! This gets off an unbelievable amount of hair, and my cats seems to enjoy it. I can't believe I went this long with just a normal cat brush for him. I use this to dig up all the extra hair and then finish with the other brush to clean up the job. Great tool!
My rescue Rottweiler has a really thick winter coat... Have gone thru several brushes. I brush in stages and it does the job!
It seems to work best when my chihuahuas hair is damp/wet. If you plan on getting this for a coarse haired dog, this brugh will do the job. I just think itll help if the fur is wet. The handle is comfy and the brush needles dont hurt my dog. 4/5 personally. I just wish it would work with dry fur.
I have had numerous ferminators over the years. I would buy this one again and again! Works great on my Shephard Husky mix.
Jespet dog comb
I love it coz my dog REALLY loves it! And that's all I have to say.
Comparable to Furminator
I have a large, black 65lb Stabyhoun that sheds a ton (think Lab mix mom & boxer dad). Anyways, I just can't take him to the groomers all the time because he has anxiety going & I feel bad (I know, I know), so between grooms, this brush is my go-to and it works wonders! I get satisfaction over the large amount of that "underneath" hair that just brushes right off of his back-- similar to the effects of the Furminator brushes that are out there, but at a literal fraction of the cost. He loves being brushed too which is a win-win for both of us. This is one of my better dog purchases in regards to brushes that actually work!
I have a short hair cat that is just about 1 year old. She doesn’t shed as much as older cats or long haired cats, so I was not expecting this to be as life changing as it is. She’s softer, and sheds even less which is great since I am actually mildly allergic to her. I definitely recommend this to all my fellow cat owners. Also, she loves it. She just sits and purrs the whole time I’m brushing her. Wish I could upload a video of it.
Not for animals who are double coated.
The first one was defected. However, I received a FULL REFUND & a replacement!! (I LOVE CHEWY CS TEAM!) I wouldn’t recommend this product for an animal with a double layered coat because I feel like it pulls rather than brush. My Pomeranian HATED this and he would whimper every time I tried to brush him. My Malshi, loved it tho!