John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Dog & Cat Detangling Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Salon-quality botanical spray formula penetrates strands to release tangles without baths.
- With oat protein, panthenol, sweet almond oil, and aloe vera to condition dry coats.
- Calms and soothes with tea tree oil and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile.
- Perfect for in between baths for a salon look and feel anytime without water, lather or messes.
- Proudly made in the USA with no parabens or EDTA and always tested on humans first.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylpropanediol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol.
Connect with Experienced Veterinarians 7 Days a Week
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealDr. Sniff Don’t Be Knotty Cat & Dog Detangling Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Warren London Dematting & Detangling Leave-In Conditioner Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Conditioning & Detangling Dog Spray$8.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- The Stuff Concentrate Dog Conditioner & Detangler, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- CHI Keratin Detangling Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Concepto Modern Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Deshedder Comb, Pink$20.04Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedder Dog Brush$8.48Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Anfustifolia (Lavender) Extract...||Purified Water, Nonionic Surfactant, Sodium...||Water, Natural Conditioning Agents, Silk Protein...||Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice , Humectants...||Deionized Water, SD Alcohol, Polysorbate-20...|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My dog Matts super quick. And I wanted to try unmattimg instead of cutting them out for a change. The stuff worked like magic. I nocked off a star because the perfume is almost unbearably strong.
I used this on my Shih Tzu. Her tail was tangled, when I used this product and combed her tail, the tangles came out and stayed tangle free for days. Great product.
Great product for tangles
I love this stuff and my pups don't mind it when I spray them before brushing. I'm not sure if they changed the formula but this bottle doesn't have the good strong scent like before. It's still a great detangling spray for my 3 Shih Tzu's. I left off 1 star because the scent is very very weak in this bottle. I hope it's just a fluke because I actually used it on my nervous "Neddy" that freaks out when he hears thunder.. :/
Lavender detangling spray.
Luna will not let me spay it on her so I spray it on the brush. Love the way it smells. I was so suprised that it is made by Paul Mitchell the same as my hair products!
Cat Detangling Spray
This probably would have worked great but the sound of the spray wiggs my little boy out and he won't stay around for me to brush him.
Works to detangle. Fragrance is a bit strong. For someone with allergies or migraines strong fragrance could be an issue.
This stuff really works I have 6 long hair cats that are always getting knots
Not the same as the previous product I’ve used!
I have used John Paul’s pet condition instant detangling spray for YEAR’s & it had such a nice light fragrance, it detanged my Shih-Tzu’s hair beautifully! Her hair was silky smooth. This new Lavender Mint detangling spray is NOT the same. I found it leaves a residue on her coat, and not fluffy smooth. There seems to a a slight oily ness to her coat now. I’m not happy with this product.
exactly what I needed
Smells great and leaves coat so soft. Makes daily brushing effortless and easy. Spray nozzle is very fine and wide, some overspray happens but better than a direct stream. Leaves a perfect amount on coat for brushing. Smell lasts a while on longer coat. Recommend this at a fantastic sub $4 price.
Amazing and great for doodles or dogs with undercoat
I love the smell and love the way the dogs coats feel after using it. I only wish it was back in stock so I could order more