Turn bath time into salon time for your cat or dog with the John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Dog & Cat Shampoo. This calming botanical shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly coats. Thanks to its conditioners, nourishing aloe vera, plus hair-strengthening oat protein and sweet almond oil, it improves shine for a luxurious coat you can cuddle up to anytime. The cruelty-free formula also soothes and calms with tea tree oil and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile. Plus, it has eucalyptus for a rejuvenating feeling and an invigorating scent. Just gently massage a small amount into your pal’s damp fur, lather up, rinse, and towel dry for a salon feel and look anytime your furry one needs a bath. It’s also made in the USA and is always tested on humans first to ensure safety and mildness.
- Salon-quality, water-soluble botanical formula cleanses and conditions coats in dogs and cats.
- With conditioners, aloe vera, oat protein and sweet almond oil to replenish dry, unruly coats.
- Calms and soothes with tea tree oil and extracts of lavender, spearmint, and chamomile.
- Contains eucalyptus leaf for a rejuvenating bath time sensation and invigorating scent.
- Proudly made in the USA with no parabens or EDTA and always tested on humans first.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Anfustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Fragrance (parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
See all items by John Paul Pet