John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Oatmeal Conditioning Spray is designed to keep your pet's skin and coat looking and feeling its best.
- Soothes, conditions and moisturizes dry coats
- Thirteen conditioning agents, including aloe, chamomile, and panthenol, smooth and condition the coat
- Sweet almond oil conditions while imparting a wonderful almond fragrance
- Made in the USA and cruelty-free product - tested on humans first so you know it's definitely safe for beloved dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Dog & Cat Detangling Spray, 8-oz bottle$4.66Chewy Price$15.95List Price$4.43Autoship Price
- TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$100.78Chewy Price$111.98List Price$95.74Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.71Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo for Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealDr. Sniff Don’t Be Knotty Cat & Dog Detangling Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gallon bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- TropiClean Luxury 2 in 1 Papaya & Coconut Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Tear Stain Cleanser for Dogs, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$119.98List Price$102.58Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Waterless Foam Pet Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$7.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrolyzed Oats, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice...||Natural Surfactants, Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein...||Melon.||Deionized Water, SD Alcohol, Polysorbate-20...||—|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Shedding Control||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Pleasantly Surprised !!
Tell ya what, my German Shepherd just finished a heavy shed. I brushed and brushed, lots of hair and afterwards I sprayed him from top-to-bottom and I massaged it into his coat and a few minutes later he came up and laid next to me, head on my lap, and as I pet him, his coat was so much softer and then I took a good look at him and WOW, his coat was really something to see !! The Black, The Tan, The Red so nice with an awesome type shine. I will be back for more !!
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats - does not work. It doesn't have any fragrance, it doesn't condition or detangle & it doesn't leave their fur shiny. Waste of money! Returned it today for a refund.
I probably would have given this product four stars, because it has a nice smell and seems to keep my dogs coat fairly clean and shiny. However, the spray component of the bottle is absolutely horrible!! You have to use way too much force to get a spray out, and I found myself always holding the bottle with two hands just to get it to work properly. How did this bottle get approved for use?
Lightweight, conditioning, and gentle for sensitive skin!
Finally a gentle, daily conditioning spray that doesn't leave my Yorkies' coats greasy or weighted down! Hair is left soft and healthier-feeling after each combing. Leaves a subtle cherry smell, but the fragrance is very light. No strong fragrances or chemicals to make sensitive pups itchy or sneezy. We also LOVE the John Paul Pet oatmeal shampoo and conditioner as well!
This bottle sprays a light, wide, steady mist and really moisturizes the skin and fur. My girl has severe yeast and skin allergies, and this product has moved into our Top 3 go-to remedies for relief and maintenance! Doesn't seem to sting her skin or cause her discomfort, she really loves it! It also goes a long way so it's a good value! Spray and comb it through for best results!
We have a Tibetain Terrier now 17 years old and have been using this conditioning spray for years because it was recommended by a groomer. In the winter she wears a sweater, and non slip socks now that she has bad arthrithis, and over that sometimes a coat and boots for outside so she does get lots of mats. The John Paul spay works miracles at detangling her woolly fur. The one side effect is it makes her sneeze a bit, but she likes it, and it makes grooming easier and more enjoyable.
I bought this for my one cat and am new to this product. It sprays on clean and her coat is very nice after. She loves it and it seems to be helping with her dry skin as well.
good spray, weird smell
i like this spray, i think it definitely makes a difference on the softness of my cats coat. i don’t really like the smell much however and sometimes the sprayer won’t spray. i will still use it but i probably won’t buy it again
My cat had a hotspot and the spot was very itchy and hot to the touch. This product really helped!
waste of money and time
This smells awful and really doesn’t do anything for my dogs coat. I have used it for a couple months and zero results. Tossed the remaining product.