John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Luxurious shampoo removes dirt and cleans your pet's coat without over-drying his skin.
- Special blend of aloe, chamomile, and hydrolyzed oat protein soothes and moisturizes dry, flaky, sensitive skin.
- Sweet almond oil conditions his coat and leaves behind a wonderful, long-lasting almond fragrance.
- Guaranteed cruelty-free–tested on humans first so you know it's safe for your precious dog, cat or horse.
- Proudly made in the USA with the same care and passion as Paul Mitchell’s line of salon-quality hair care products for humans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.00Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.70Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo$7.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Furbliss Refreshing Shampoo with Essential Oils, Oatmeal Dog & Cat Grooming Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypo-Allergenic Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$30.52Chewy Price$55.99List Price$28.99Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 8-oz bottle, Guava & Mango$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Ikaria Comfort Sandalwood Vanilla & Basmati Scent Coat Mist Dog & Cat Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$11.76Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Miracle Dematter Warm Vanilla & Amber Leave- In Dog Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$27.19Chewy Price$32.00List Price$25.83Autoship Price
- Warren London Dry & Waterless Green Apple Scented Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- BarkLogic Calming Lavender Leave-In Dog Conditioning Spray, 16-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Pet Silk New Zealand Manuka Honey Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, TEA Lauryl Sulfate...||Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo
Who better to understand hair care than Paul Mitchell? This product has a nice light scent, cleans good, and made my Boston Terriers' coats shine. They have been having trouble with dull coats and flaky skin. Still have a few flakes, but I think with regular use this will help to clear that up.
Dog still stinks
I initially purchased this product because I thought it seemed safe for my dog who can be be sensitive to things. I’ve used it several times with my dog and I never was real impressed with the lathering nor the odor removal. I just thought that maybe it was my dog that stunk. Just this week, our daughter got a new puppy from a shelter and I let her use my dog shampoo to wash the puppy because she stunk. It did not remove any odors whatsoever. I thought maybe she just needed a second bath because she was in a stinky kennel. Well, we washed her again and she still smelled like pee. So to sum up, I appreciate the gentleness of this shampoo but it isn’t effective for the purpose it’s designed for, in my opinion and experience with washing two dogs.
Not perfumed and so far it's helping with itchiness
I purchased this to help my pup with his itchiness. He licks his paws and is already on an allergy regimen. The vet said to use an oatmeal shampoo. He seems to be doing a bit better - not as much licking, and the shampoo is very concentrated, so I use less per wash. It is not perfumed, either, which is a plus. So far, it is a great choice. Four stars because we just started using it.
Normally, I don’t give my cat a bath but she had dandruff flakes in her fur and she was really dirty looking even though she’s an indoor cat. This stuff is fantastic!! I dried her off as much as she would let me (she was extremely angry after her bath, so I had to really suck up to her with her favorite cat treats) and after her fur air dried the rest of the way, her fur is so shiny and soft! It did a fantastic job. I’m really impressed!
I used this on my 3 dogs and they are all so soft and shiny. My Great Dane has been having some sensitive skin issues and I haven’t seen him scratch or lick since his bath 2 days ago. His spots seem to be healing and not bothering him so far.
Cleans coats well
Great for short haired breeds of animals, my 8mo old Siamese coat has never been so fluffy
Hoping for good results.
Have not tried this item yet. I am hopeful this is truly for sensitive skin that my dog has.
best shampoo ever
I have a medium hair, godzilla-size german shepherd. This stuff foams up like a dream, leaves skin itch-free, and leaves the coat shiny. On first use I used it twice as recommended for deodorizing, and all smells disappeared! We are 1 week post bath and no significant smells despite his athletics. Best shampoo.
Smells amazing and was great for my silver labs dry skin.
Great, CRUELTY FREE brand and works for all my animals
I love John Paul as a brand because they are cruelty free and have good ingredients. I use this shampoo on all my animals (my Chow Chow, my Basset hound mix, and My cat). It gets their coat so clean and they smell so wonderful. Especially this oatmeal scent.